lol
memories...* sigh *

:)

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
I think it was at a Monte Dance in year 8. LULZ.

No idea who with.
you don't remember?! =O everyone remembers their first kiss =P

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I was 16 and it was with a guy I'd met that night (at my friend's 18th party), who I ended up 'going out' with briefly until he hooked up with some random and I was like 'whatever talk to the hand'.

Yeaaaaah that was a great experience, not. Shit first kiss too.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
I remember the first time I hooked up with a girl I thought toungue was important so i started jamming mine down her throught :eek:
We took a break then I thought, maybe I would use less tounge, MUCH less tounge

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
FFS don't you know anything

you've got to use the FIST, not the knife, that way you can kiss more later
Yeah i should have fisted her over and over again

suzieee

HSC
the actual kiss was ok... it was with some random guy on a school excursion. i told him to "fuck off" cos he tried to get up my shirt. LOL

suzieee

HSC
my first kiss with the guy im with now was in his bed... i was staying at his house (we've been friends for years) and i was "cold" lol. i was so nervous that i didnt acyually enjoy it :) we got together like 3 days later

Dramaqueen06

HSC
Azamakumar said:
Stop fucking replying to two month old posts.

Considering i didn't get the chance to reply to them two months ago because i deleted old account means i can do whatever the hell i want :)

Äj

HSC
bout 4 months ago. not long after i turned 18. lol, meh, i dont go for the random hook up thing anyway, im only going to if its a girl i like and would consider a relationship with.
while it was my first, it wasnt hers, and yes it is all its cracked up to be and from her reaction i wasnt half bad either. lol

SleepyJake

HSC
My first kiss was mad fun, it was spin the bottle in year 8 (back when girls were twice as tall as the guys, and their tounges twice as long as guys throats) she just shoved her whole tounge down my throat, pulled out and started giggling... meanwhile I was gagging thinking wtf? this isn't nice!

But my first kiss in a relationship was good.

What do you guys reckon of teeth useage? I avoid it as much as possible, but I was once with this girl who felt I didn't deserve lips so she tried to scrape them off... left them raw for the next 2 days...:mad1:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
SleepyJake said:
My first kiss was mad fun, it was spin the bottle in year 8 (back when girls were twice as tall as the guys, and their tounges twice as long as guys throats) she just shoved her whole tounge down my throat, pulled out and started giggling... meanwhile I was gagging thinking wtf? this isn't nice!

But my first kiss in a relationship was good.

What do you guys reckon of teeth useage? I avoid it as much as possible, but I was once with this girl who felt I didn't deserve lips so she tried to scrape them off... left them raw for the next 2 days...:mad1:
hahahahahahahhahahahaha.

a little bit of teeth can be really nice in moderation though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)