• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The First Kiss (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
id do keira knightely sooooooo badly :!!!!!!

her and the chic from underworld!!

GEEZ :DDDD~~~~

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
yer, then at the end she says, "there real, and their spectacular!" lol

asylum, the chick from dnerworld is kate beckinsdale (sp?)

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
1st kisses!!!

i dont know whether this has been done before ( site is running slow, so i didnt do a search)

but tell us about your 1st kiss! ( if its not too personal) was it good? sucky? cute? romantic?

we wanna hear!!!!!!! also how old were you at the time?????

:)

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
my 1st one was when i was like in year 6 i think. i was with my "boyfriend" ( you know how it is at that age) and anyway one of his friends goes "i dare you to kiss alisa ( thats me) and he is like can i?!?! and his friend goes " if you do it i will give you a lollypop" and so he kissed me ... and then his friend took the loollpop outa of his mouth and gave it too my boyfriend .. and that was my 1st kiss ( agggh)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i dont wanna talk about my first kiss....but my first random groping kiss in a nightclub (ie, first time i went out once i turned 18) was a horrible experience, it was like he was trying to get me to deepthroat his tongue, eww!!

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
but my 1st REAL KISS was when i was 15. everyone had had a few beers and this guy that i didnt like was fully cracking onto me, and we were at the stastion with me the guy that was trying to get me, my friend and this other guy who i only meet that night ( he had flown in from overseas for a week) anyway the gu from overseas kissed me in fron of the guy cracking on to me! and lets just stay he kept his distance ... lol .. anyway the guy that kissed me was heaps cool we started pashing and talking and stuff .. too bad he flew home and i never saw him again

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
year 8, first gf. Had nfi what i was doing, so disgusting. The end.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
i had to wash my mouth out in listerine after my first cos i was so paranoid :)

berry580

HSC
*girl04* said:
my 1st one was when i was like in year 6 i think. i was with my "boyfriend" ( you know how it is at that age) and anyway one of his friends goes "i dare you to kiss alisa ( thats me) and he is like can i?!?! and his friend goes " if you do it i will give you a lollypop" and so he kissed me ... and then his friend took the loollpop outa of his mouth and gave it too my boyfriend .. and that was my 1st kiss ( agggh)
LOL Thats a bit crap, and you're 'boyfriend' is such a loser.
If he wants to kiss you, then don't use such a lame excuse, if he wants a lolly pop, buy one. He's in year 6, I'm sure he knows how to buy one.

D

Desperado

My first kiss was really really gross.
I think I was pretty upset at the time and this incredibly sleazy guy launched at my face when I wasn't looking... and yeah you could say I was caught off gaurd.
But he literally waited until I wasn't paying attention because otherwise he wouldnt have gotten away with it
way too much tongue
and then he tried to lick inside my ear
like INSIDE my ear
urrrgh
young and stupid

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
yr1 ... kissed a girl too see :p

but first passionate kiss was with my then best friend in yr7 ... she gone now :eek:

BabySilver

HSC
My first kiss was at my 18th birthday party, everyone took a walk to the local bottlo, i stopped in the park halfway cause i was on crutches and too hard to walk up hill. A friend from the net who came up from canberra stayed with me, and we got to talking and then he kissed me, it was soo nice. however 25 17 & 18 yearolds going ooooh in the background was annoying.. i was voted the least likely to get a guy.. well i showed them.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
eww mine was so bad...and sad...i was 15 (so old) and my best guy friend had the huge hots for me and i thought he was alright, so one afternoon we snuck behind the science block at school and made out! it was so grosse! he had just eaten an apple and all i could taste was all this apple, and he put so much spit in my mouth that when it had finished i had to spit it all out! it was short, disgusting and the worst kiss ive ever had!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)