The First Kiss (2 Viewers)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
weve been over this before doing teachers is wrong!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Congratz vinnie :)

Hope you have many more to come!

life4_rent

Hey.. just out of curiosity, when was every one's first kiss? How was it? Where? With who? Do you regret it? Lol, so many questions =D

Lets start things off with me...
I've NEVER been kissed/kissed anyone.. All throughout high school, I've never been kissed/kissed anyone. That just may be the most pathetic thing in the world. Either that or I'm extremely superficial.. =P

Ziff

HSC
N/A
It was meh, very sloppy, very wet, that was her fault though. This was in year 7. Don't really care.

SmokedSalmon

HSC
my first kiss was at one of those private school dances... the guy was pretty good looking and I really enjoyed it. was full on tongue too! never saw him again tho but didn't care, was a great first time kiss. btw I was 14

Last edited:

olay

HSC
aged 13 - it was a shock cos i didn't realise he was about to do it. one minute we were talking and the next - hello theres a face on me. but i think it was nice. :) twas in his room, he had a houseparty and i ended up going out with him. and nope, i don't regret it. :) wow, that WAS a lot of q'ns!

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
my first kiss was in year 6, it was a toungie and i had no clue, i was quite startled at the time.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
stood there gagging on this wet, floppy mass that was trying to extract my tonsils (guys, the idea of kissing isn't to make the chick feel as if you want her to deep-throat your tongue!)

dezzy

HSC
Yr 8 at my friends birthday party.
We were playing spin the bottle. lol
It was with a chick i went all thru school with. From kindy to Yr12...Everyone remembers it. I dont regret it.It was fun..lol

Skeeta

HSC
the first one that i remember was in about yr 2, this boy came to my house, started chasing me around the backyard and basically stuck his tounge in my mouth. i was so scared...so traumatised - im almost certain i cried.

my first *proper* kiss was with my current boyfriend - we started goin out bout 2-3 years ago, went to the movies and yeah... i was so scared - i dont think i cried that time though!!!

xarg

BUBZ :D
HSC
timbk2 said:
A note to all users of this thread. The Love & Relationship thread is like all other threads in this forum and adheres to a strict anti-spam policy. This forum will be heavily moderated. All ‘Spam’ threads will be removed and spam offenders will face warnings or removal from the forums if found necessary.

Enjoy.

Bored Management.
As per http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?t=34972

Maybe if you have a problem you should be taking it up with the people who own the site, not the moderators who are doing their duty?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)