Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
concession said:
the first kiss is the most memorable, meaningful and best kiss

the rest are " just protocol "
no way. the first kiss is memorable, definately not 'best', or most meaningful

_Amie_

HSC
Yeah, whether or not the first kiss is the best, it is definately the most memorable. It is an amazing moment, even if the actual kiss is not the best. Mine was perfect, I'll always remember it.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
_Amie_ said:
Yeah, whether or not the first kiss is the best, it is definately the most memorable. It is an amazing moment, even if the actual kiss is not the best. Mine was perfect, I'll always remember it.
mine wasnt!

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
concession said:
you are .
i don't get it.

_Amie said:
i'll always remember it probably. but it's not the most memorable.

deviant2004

HSC
lol nearly drowned in his saliva.. haha the first kiss is always lyk that tho..

_Amie_

HSC
katie_tully said:
it sucked.
literally.
i nearly drowned in his saliva.
Haha yeah i imagine that wouldn't be the best. It seems like a good first kiss is rare..I'm lucky.

RaineeDays

HSC
man.. if only i had a delete button.. :S my first kiss was with this guy.. im not sure WHAT the hell he was doing.. but whatever he did.. i ended up with a big chuck of the inside of my lip missing. i think he might have got a lil too into it with his teeth or somethin.. argh!

bex

HSC
judging from these posts most peoples first kisses have been yukky- me inclusice!

let me just say that the first kiss with someone whom you really like and have been wanting for a long time is the best feeling ever! its like relief and exaltation all in one go..ahhhh i want another first kiss!

SweetSeasons

HSC
bex said:
judging from these posts most peoples first kisses have been yukky- me inclusice!

let me just say that the first kiss with someone whom you really like and have been wanting for a long time is the best feeling ever! its like relief and exaltation all in one go..ahhhh i want another first kiss!

I think that is what was best about my 1st kiss, I really liked him, and the kiss had been a long time comming. He was the 1st guy I ever wanted to kiss as well, so yeah :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)