The First Kiss (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
new school + boys = eg& bf...

i think my first kiss will be tomorrow coz he we went to the school disco together and he didnt do it then coz he chickened out and then he tells me how much he regrets it...
tomorrow is our chem exam and it finishes early and no school after... we plan to 'study' for our maths exam... this is gunna be awkward... both first timer ya know? :L
You can't plan these things though

Anyways, good luck to you I suppose (not really sure what to say here). But umm... yeah. Have fun.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
You can't plan these things though

Anyways, good luck to you I suppose (not really sure what to say here). But umm... yeah. Have fun.
says the bloke who reads through tonnes of pages of l&r and makes plans on how to pick up girls

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
says the bloke who reads through tonnes of pages of l&r and makes plans on how to pick up girls
m8

you can't deny success

those plans work

meanwhile the only time you see a girl is if you embrace your suppressed-inner-pervert and look through nicola's window

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
you're just completely overthining it and stressing and basically calm the fuck down

Eg155

HSC
im am the purest definition of calm. wat choo talkin 'bout, pony ? ^.-

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
m8

you can't deny success

those plans work

meanwhile the only time you see a girl is if you embrace your suppressed-inner-pervert and look through nicola's window
fucking hell the asparagus is overflowing tonight
so the girl can't plan her first kiss
but its ok for you to plan cr33ping on girls because "you can't deny success"

yep, i've got a suppressed-inner-pervert thing going on. well if it isn't the pot calling the kettle black. except you need to work on your suppression.
if you must know, uni night last night was great. there were many women and many drinks and good music.
meanwhile myself and everyone else on this planet can interact with girls without having to plan it and talk about it on the internet

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
fucking hell the asparagus is overflowing tonight
so the girl can't plan her first kiss
but its ok for you to plan cr33ping on girls because "you can't deny success"

yep, i've got a suppressed-inner-pervert thing going on. well if it isn't the pot calling the kettle black. except you need to work on your suppression.
if you must know, uni night last night was great. there were many women and many drinks and good music.
meanwhile myself and everyone else on this planet can interact with girls without having to plan it and talk about it on the internet
just because you haven't kissed a girl yet pat, you should know that from my own personal experience - if you plan something, it usually won't go that way

however, in the way of 'planning' how to approach women - that's a different story because while a kiss requires reciprocity, approaching women is a one-way deal and thus is malleable and changeable. thus you can legitimately plan for it. or something.

And that's nice that you went to a party. But if you think that I'm the only one who needs to plan and talk about it on the internet, you really need to get out more.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
ok im going to give up because this kid's overwhelming autism will never allow him to understand anything that is wrong with anything

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
ok im going to give up because this kid's overwhelming autism will never allow him to understand anything that is wrong with anything
says the guy who thinks i'm the only one in the world who struggles with women

yeah okay

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
lets just end this here and say that being a virgin isn't the worst thing the world

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)