The French exam! (1 Viewer)

illin

Ill factor
HSC
I'm in the class of 05 but I have the paper and it is really not that hard
i bet most of u guys should have aced it!

But there were some english questions which are really stupid! like "how is this done..." and "How...how...how...!!"

That annoys me cause it doesnt test ur knowledge of French

How did u guys get around this?

How did u find the test?? And for the 05ers, what do u think ur up against!

Cheers

chepas

HSC
See here for our thoughts ---> http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?t=48479

And I will have to disagree with you, while I too think that it wasn't 'that hard' it was DEFINATELY harder than the trial, and Extension seems to be invading Continuers, along with more languagey questions (which you're right in saying that it doesn't test our knowledge of French - to the chagrin and annoyance of many a French teacher).

I think when we compare it to years gone past, this one was harder as well. I mean come on. We're asked in the Section III to offer suggestions on how we combat bullying and what WE THINK about fashion taking over the lives of young people. It's justifying a point of view, something which I am sure is the purpose of the Extension course. In Continuers we're meant to know how to recount stuff and stories etc, but the 'higher order thinking' (thx kimmi :)), but I don't know where the opinion-giving stuff comes?

Good luck to all 05ers! Maybe BOS can gauge how well/badly 04 goes through the 'harder' exam, and then might be duly adjusted for next year. It happened in Music 2... :rolleyes:.

Last edited:

malkin86

HSC
Not just fashion, *body modification*. Since when did Anwar get his ears pierced? Or what about that blonde chick, Anne-Marie, I think? What about her as a full-body tattooed lady? Or how about Janine with wings? Or Christophe with a tail and implanted whiskers? Maybe I've just been sheltered, but I never came across the *words, the vocab* for saying those things...

Oh well, over now. :)

kelboo

HSC
HAHA Malkin, i didn't get that bit either, i just rambled a bit about tattooing and piercings. It was alriiiiiight i guess.

So when are your whiskers being implanted? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)