• It will split into two catagories

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • It will remain one unified race series

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

pman

Banned
HSC
What will happen to F1 over the next few years, with the recent dispute between the FIA and the drivers, Is there any possibility it could split or even cease to exhist?

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
relax, Ferrari are milking out

F1 will survive

Congrats to Jenson on winning the title this year:)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
FIA are being retarded. I think it does need reform though, and I'm siding with Ferrari and the other 8 big teams on this. F1 is supposed to be the pinnacle of racing not some over-restricted piece of shit with a stupidly low spending limit.

el gwapo

HSC
^ yeah i agree with you should be the pinnacle... but then again the FIA do have a solid foundational argument in that costs should be cut, what is really irking is the hard-nosed tactics Mosley has adopted. You could say it's almost... fascist ;)

pman

Banned
HSC
Le Mans Series cars (Sportscars) are now faster than F1 cars, this beggars the question, how is f1 the pinnacle when a sportscar must run for upwards of 72 hours, 24 of which being in one go?

pman

Banned
HSC
Well, now most of the teams have agreed to go to a rival league that shall be formed next year!

~infinity~

HSC
F1 will certainly stay the same...Ferrari are just one team, that isn't used to losing to a new team on debut.I dont think there threats are really going to be enforced...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)