what to do

• try and brake them up

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • other please specif

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

ubernuton

HSC
i've created threads about this before but this is asking the overall question of what should i do, i'm puting in as much info with out giving away who i am and therefore who she is (i don't know if she use BOS but i'm not risking it). i've know this girl for a little over 2 years, we work together. i've had a biulding atraction to her and for about the past year and a haft i've had something of an obssetion with her (not that i'm stalking her or anyting), if i had anything to real compare it to i would proable call it love.
the problem is she has a boyfriend, shes been with him for about a year and a bit before that she had another one and before i found out there broken up she was going out with this one. she spends alot of time talking about him and it realy kinda annoys me.
i only realy know her though work and i haven't realy done much outside of work, when i run into her we talk. i would love to hang out with her but when i recomend it she says she'd like to but she'd have to bring her BF.
what realy annoys me is that i don't know why i like her. she not what u would call typicaly atractive, not ugly in anyway though. her personality is very different to mine. her taste in music is different, she like cars which i realy can't stand and she has no interest in polictic which i'm very active in.
what i want to help with is what to do. it driving me insane everytime i see her she makes me smile and everytime i leave her i feel like i'm being torn apart. i have hinted that i like her before. i couldn't stand to hurt her which is the only reason i haven't tried to brake them up.

the poll are some of my ideas ( i think u can tell it's driving me insane)

any advice would be hugely valued. thanks

short version
- girl i like alot
- work with her
- has a boyfriend of 1.5 years
- don't realy know y i like her but i like her alot
- going insne advice on what to do would help

can people please stop telling me to get over her i've been trying to ever since i realise she was with him for a long run.
it doesn't work

Last edited:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
i think it's weird she says that she'd love to hang out with you but she's gotta bring her boyfriend.

:/

m&ss2008

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
i think it's weird she says that she'd love to hang out with you but she's gotta bring her boyfriend.

:/
it is weird. do you take that to mean he's overprotective or she just wants him around?

ubernuton

HSC
i love the poll response's and the fact that u can ask any question on BOS but u will never get a productive reponse

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
well what the fuck do you want us to say?
she has a bf of a year who it sounds like shes heaps keen on, and you don't even fucking know why you like her?

dude.

i-c-lil-ppl

Jasmine Gala
HSC
Persistence is often the key for us girls. You have to demonstrate you are genuinely keen on her for the right reasons. make her feel special, mayb at work bring something nice to eat that you can share or let her try at ur lunch break, perhaps her favourite dish. Pursue her and you'll find your efforts are quite sedducing and may think of you as 'sweet'. Make her experience with you memorable just like she does with you, which im sure is how you developed feelings for her. Just try to avoid it getting creepy! If she seems uncomfortable tone yourself down.

And with the boyfriend thing? I think she is making that up. SHe probably doesn't feel comfortable being just the two of you. Its a big change from work and all the colleagues to just one on one. Try asking her out with a bunch of your own friends or common friends to make her comfortable. This has its benefits also as ur friends can pick up if she is interested in you from a non biased perspective.

after all that all i can say now is.

BESTEST LUCK TO YOU!:D

AznWhiteBoy

HSC
lawl foo i tell u da real truth ok um mebe u just stop wid dis girl and forget abotu her coz she sucks... ur dads cokc...no but for reals i tell u how to get happi, k?

GET A JAP GIRLS, they r cute and loyals for reals, i have dis jap gf dat i talk to onkine msn n like she says she luvs me n i send her presents

i-c-lil-ppl

Jasmine Gala
HSC
AznWhiteBoy said:
lawl foo i tell u da real truth ok um mebe u just stop wid dis girl and forget abotu her coz she sucks... ur dads cokc...no but for reals i tell u how to get happi, k?

GET A JAP GIRLS, they r cute and loyals for reals, i have dis jap gf dat i talk to onkine msn n like she says she luvs me n i send her presents
yeh and she is probablly conning 10 other guys like you. cyber dating...?? u never know whats on the other side or their real motives

ubernuton

HSC
i-c-lil-ppl said:
Persistence is often the key for us girls. You have to demonstrate you are genuinely keen on her for the right reasons. make her feel special, mayb at work bring something nice to eat that you can share or let her try at ur lunch break, perhaps her favourite dish. Pursue her and you'll find your efforts are quite sedducing and may think of you as 'sweet'. Make her experience with you memorable just like she does with you, which im sure is how you developed feelings for her. Just try to avoid it getting creepy! If she seems uncomfortable tone yourself down.

And with the boyfriend thing? I think she is making that up. SHe probably doesn't feel comfortable being just the two of you. Its a big change from work and all the colleagues to just one on one. Try asking her out with a bunch of your own friends or common friends to make her comfortable. This has its benefits also as ur friends can pick up if she is interested in you from a non biased perspective.

thanks for some real advicemaybe the only real advice i will get from this thread issue here is most of our common friends are work friends and the friends i have that go to her school don't get on with her shes something of an outcast, most of her mates are cousins and the like,

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
She's not interested, there's more fish in the sea, move on before you hurt yourself or someone you care for.

pinkyforce7

HSC
AznWhiteBoy said:

lol. newb.
this guy is a good source for or your relationship answers :s
*sarcasm*

anyways, pretty much, infatuation is a bad thing. if its killing you as much as you say it is, then even if you do get into a relationship with her then it will be damaging and destructive anyway.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
i-c-lil-ppl said:

girls don't know shit about what they're like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)