The Glass House has been axed... (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
*Minka* said:
So now JOHNNY BOY just removes shows from TV that he doesn't like. What a FREE country we live in....
Please read the thread. It had nothing to do with Howard, and was motivated because the glasshouse is crap.

HSC
i don't understand why you are on this thread. If all you want to do is bag people and the Glass House, go somewhere else. It is sad that you have enough time on your hands to hang around a thread like this just to bag out other people - the people on here are here because they like the Glass House, are angry that it is axed and were drawn here because the title is 'the glass house has been axed...' with an angry face, assuming that other people here are also angry about it being axed. Why do you bother if you hated the glass house so much?
Go start a thread saying 'the glass house has been axed - YAY' and maybe some other people will agree with you on there. We are here to talk about the Glass House and make up theories as to why it was axed!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
cute.asa.button said:
i don't understand why you are on this thread. If all you want to do is bag people and the Glass House, go somewhere else. It is sad that you have enough time on your hands to hang around a thread like this just to bag out other people - the people on here are here because they like the Glass House, are angry that it is axed and were drawn here because the title is 'the glass house has been axed...' with an angry face, assuming that other people here are also angry about it being axed. Why do you bother if you hated the glass house so much?
Go start a thread saying 'the glass house has been axed - YAY' and maybe some other people will agree with you on there. We are here to talk about the Glass House and make up theories as to why it was axed!
Hahahahaha oh my fucking God. If you don't want people to argue with you, don't post in NCAP.

Also here's another thing from quite a left wing news source, explaining why the government had no involvement: http://digest.idmedia.org.au/2006/edition-fifty-four/abc_balance_policy/.

Come to think of it I was actually at the thing mid semester 2 where the Chaser guys said that the Glasshouse was probably going to be axed, and this was a couple of months ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)