The Glass House (1 Viewer)

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
The Glass House comes back on ABC tonite @ 9:35....its an awesome show lol Will, corin and hughsey are hilarious. Anyone else looking foward to it?

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
jooobl said:
I am, and also I am excited for spicks and specks- a very funny tv show - which is returning tonight also.:)
ah ok I've seen bits n pieces of it last year n it seemed good, will watch it in full 2nite 4 a try

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
always a great show
BUT john woods - stop sucking up soo much lol!

hughsey!
ahhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh errrrrrrrrrrrrr *pause* cause i'm a quick thinka???

gold!

alexialight

HSC
I went to the taping of the show on Tuesday and it was awesome! They show heaps more than actually gets aired (and rightly so because John Wood would not shut up with his long anecdotes), and plus its free to be in the audience so if you like the show I really recommend going to a taping of it :)

klh

HSC
didnt they say that little britain will be shown in between spicks and specks and the glass house?
anyway, love the c*cksnap joke about John Howard and the tax accountant girl...she is living the dream lol.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
alexialight said:
I went to the taping of the show on Tuesday and it was awesome! They show heaps more than actually gets aired (and rightly so because John Wood would not shut up with his long anecdotes), and plus its free to be in the audience so if you like the show I really recommend going to a taping of it :)
how do you get to go to a taping? and where is it at?

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
http://www.abc.net.au/tv/guide/highlights/s1041850.htm

The Glass House

The Glass House features the talents of the hottest live comedians in the country today. Host Wil Anderson is flanked by the outspoken Corinne Grant and the deadpan brilliance of Dave Hughes.

"Be part of the mayhem as Wil, Dave and Corinne are joined by comedians, politicians, musicians and sports stars in the studio.

We usually record at the ABC TV Studios in Sydney, and bookings are free.

To make bookings call, during business hours, our new audience line: (02) 93806177

We record more of the show than goes to air, so you get extra comedy value for your bucks! Not that you paid. But if you did pay, my god, it'd be good value. No really."

hope this helps... LCF ><

s2indie

HSC
man i love that show, especially hughsy - he's hilarious.

purplemonkey

HSC
GREATEST SHOW IN THE HISTORY OF TELEVISION. Ive been to a live record 7 times, its awesome, you get so many more jokes, and I was lucky enough to be asked 'This weeks question on The Glass House is.....' the second time i went. Made an absolute DICK of myself infront of Hughsey (who is my hero) though. Sometimes i accidently watch that ep on tape, so, so painful. Boo yah!

transcendent

HSC
N/A
how pissed off was that American stand up comedian. you could tell he didn't like the anti-American jokes. brilliant :D

HSC
haha, yeh... but then he gave it to us afterwards by saying australia is nothing to america etc etc and you could see these forceful laughs come out of everyone else.

fearless86

HSC
what is with georgie parker being absolutely trashed and a complete sleaze every time she is on this show??

remember last time- 'ooohh! thats a lot of notes youve got there. mmmm, ooooh'

this is usually my favourite show, cos Hughsey is wonderfully great and even makes up for Will Anderson's dodginess, but its just so painful to watch Georgie Parker making an ass of herself.

Tango Tango

HSC
fearless86 said:
what is with georgie parker being absolutely trashed and a complete sleaze every time she is on this show??

remember last time- 'ooohh! thats a lot of notes youve got there. mmmm, ooooh'

this is usually my favourite show, cos Hughsey is wonderfully great and even makes up for Will Anderson's dodginess, but its just so painful to watch Georgie Parker making an ass of herself.
Yes, yes. Mind you, the cat thing *was* quite funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)