• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Glasshouse (1 Viewer)

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Originally posted by Gregor Samsa
Gadzooks...Megan Gale might possibly be the worst 'Guest' I have seen on The Glasshouse. She did not make a single witty, insightful, or even humourous comment. Instead, she managed to turn back everything to herself, sound overly 'cutesy', giggle manically, and generally bombing. (I mean, what was that in the 'Dave As Stressed Out Elephant'segment? Damn 'flirting'.)

Anyone else see this?

I'm angry...Again.. :p
ahah she was okay.. most non-comedian/some musos don't contribute much. it can be a bit daunting to say things when everyone else around you is a comedian. and also, sometimes they DO say things, but only the funny parts and things that will run smoothly for the 30min show gets aired.

i still think the worst guest EVER is mia, the cosmo editor. and she's been on the show so much too! she is so stupid and annoying. and stupid.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Toodulu
i still think the worst guest EVER is mia, the cosmo editor. and she's been on the show so much too! she is so stupid and annoying. and stupid.
lol yeah, u'd expect her to say something interesting about pop culture or something....

mayhemily

HSC
c'mon, shes cosmo editor. She can't make jokes because shes too busy thinking about blow jobs and tanning salons. And you know, its hard to think two different things at once.

Also I love Ross Noble.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mayhemily
c'mon, shes cosmo editor. She can't make jokes because shes too busy thinking about blow jobs and tanning salons. And you know, its hard to think two different things at once.
... and its probably because of those nail polish fumes that inhibit her from saying anything remotely intelligent

Lauren

HSC
ahah she was okay.. most non-comedian/some musos don't contribute much. it can be a bit daunting to say things when everyone else around you is a comedian. and also, sometimes they DO say things, but only the funny parts and things that will run smoothly for the 30min show gets aired.

Lauren

HSC
I cannot stand that Cosmo editor either. She is constantly plugging her stupid magazine and talking non-stop about herself. Why is she always on the show? Everytime Wil introduces her I shudder. Thank God for Dave though, he is the greatest. It's such a good show I really wish it was longer than a half hour.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
i dont like wil anderson very much, he seems jerkish and kinda up himself -- but i guess he adds colour to the bunch in his own way.

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
I still think the worst guest EVER is mia, the cosmo editor. and she's been on the show so much too! she is so stupid and annoying. and stupid.
Shes back.. Right now.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
ahah yeh i know, i went to the recording of this one. gah! and she actually spent AGES talking about how she had a cold and the different medicines she took and blah blah blah like alright shut up lady. do you really think the national audience gives a shit? AND we had to wait for like 5 minutes because her tag was showing on her clothing and the stylist person spent ages fixing it up.
and when wil introduced her to the studio audience, he's always like. we have her back often because we like her! rah rah rah. that plus you write for the magazine sometimes!

anyway. oh next week it's gene kitson and some host dude from triple M. ahah he's from new zealand, and that's a joke in itself, really.

Generator

HSC
N/A
The best episode that comes to mind is when they were joined by adam spencer and they went into a serious discussion on the topic of metros and feeling better about yourself... It wasn't a funny moment, but it was still worth watching.

Lauren

HSC
Originally posted by Generator
The best episode that comes to mind is when they were joined by adam spencer and they went into a serious discussion on the topic of metros and feeling better about yourself... It wasn't a funny moment, but it was still worth watching.
Was that the episode Corinne called Adam a cocksnap? I was so on Adam's side then, horrible Corinne. My absolute favourite moment of all time was the episode with Liz Ellis and Vince Colosimo, and when Liz was saying her husband didn't look good in any clothes Dave replied "that's because he's ugly". But the funniest bit was after Wil told him that her husband is about 6 foot four and he replied "Big enough to take a joke then"

how u doin?

HSC
i hate liz Ellis. I hated it when they used to have her on "The Fat" and i hated it when she was on "110%" and i hated it even more when ch7 had her on "The Club house" during the rugby World Cup -- SHE IS NOT FUNNY!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)