The Golden Globes (1 Viewer)

HSC
Who watched it? i'm a sucker for all that gossip/ awards stuff.

didn't heath and michelle look cute together!!awww! they are a good couple. pissed off that heath didn't win best actor award but philip seymor hoffman is a great professional.

so glad lost won and felicity huffman won and steve carrell and hugh laurie and walk the line cast. ryan phillipe seemed drunk.

i think all the acceptance speeches were really good too.

iyamahobbit

Resident hobbit
HSC
Haha, i can't believe i actualy wasted my time watching that stuff... same thing every year...

Anyway, glad LOST won... that is good stuff :)

Complete waste of time watching tho... sori but it is true :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
YAY for Reese Witherspoon, Jaquin Pheonix and Walk the Line....i cant wait till the movie comes out...YAY :)....and omg Ryan Phillipe is so cute...kihe

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
yeah im a sucker for that kinda shit too... loved geena davis making up the story about the little girl... and yes, ryan phillipe looked smashed, lol. I liked kira knightley's dress - hated mariah carey's, lol

HSC
I loved Geena Davis's speech too, and Hugh Laurie's!!! I was also happy that Sandra Oh from Grey's Anatomy won an award!

picon

HSC
^^I loved her acceptance speech and how she got lost trying to find a path to the stage. :)

"I FORGET ALL OF YOUR NAMES!!"

HSC
picon said:
^^I loved her acceptance speech and how she got lost trying to find a path to the stage. :)

"I FORGET ALL OF YOUR NAMES!!"
Im guessing that u r talking about Sandra. I felt so sorry for her having trouble getting to the stage!! I heard afterwards that Geena was watching which way Sandra went, just in case she won (which she did)

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Hugh Laurie was funny.

Sandra Oh was scary....with that laugh.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
its pointless watching an awards show that gives accolades to seasons of shows none of us have seen and performances in films that arent out here yet. most shows in the us are seasons ahead of us.

im quietly glad that none of the housewives won. i saw the current season of DH and i also saw a few eps of "weeds" and mary louise parker is heaven. the genius of DH is all in the writing.

HSC
i felt sorry for mary louise parker before she won cos they were ripping off her show and how she had no chance of winning against the desperate housewives ... BUT SHE DID!! i feel like they might of given it to her out of feeling sorry for her being the odd one out in her category and billy crudup leaving her when she was heavily pregnant.

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
mary louise parker definately deserved it more than Desperate Housewives. She's a better actor than any of them, and weeds is a way better show than Desperate.

Zach Braff shouldve won, steve carrel didnt deserve it. Sanda Oh won which was good, Kiefer Sutherland shouldve won for 24.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg i love ur avatar...well if it was joey and pacey then i'll love it...but its dawsons creek...so i love it...i love that show...

n e wyz....ummm...bout the globes...reese witherspoons dress seemed to be quite popular with the pplz...n the poor girl wore the same dress that kirsten dunst wore couple years b4...meh..looked better on reese :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)