The Great Depression 2003 (1 Viewer)

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
i usulaly dont post threads like this but i just had my eco trial today......our teacher told our class it wont be the catholic trial, and when we got the paper today, it WAS the catholic trial......which is really unfair cuz i know quite a few gals have got their hands on a copy of this year's catholic trial and have done them already.....hence the full marks will prob go to the ones who have already done it......not to those who have been studyin their ass off.............4 weeks of study is so not worth it if you can get ur hands on the exam paper......

is a roflcopter
HSC
:(
that sucks
cant you talk to your teacher about it?

theres no point in an exam when most of the people have seen the paper beforehand

AGB

HSC
what school do you go to truly??

is a roflcopter
HSC
30% isnt THAT much :D

ok its alot, especially when you are fighting for those top spots :(

Harimau

You are not me, therefore you are irrelevant
HSC
That is stupid, and it breaks the rules the CSSA has set down as well. You can make an official complaint, and perharps get that teacher fired or the school in trouble with the law. Dont put with that sort of crap, this is YOUR HSC, and if its unfair, say something. Do it anonymously if you want to, but you have to say something. Send a email or letter to the Board of Education if you have to.

is a roflcopter
HSC
it would be good if you can find other girls wanting to complain as well

and theres no point messing up other trials for it

goodluck

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah thats fairly screwy
doesnt CSSA have some sort of copyright on their exams anyway? meaning they cant be used unless ur school is licensed to?

kt san

i understand why everyone's upset, this kinda happened for our prelim yearlies, where someone go hold of the test from teh year before and aced it when the teacher used the same paper.
but either way, if that person go the papers and not the answers and you have. as u say been studying ur butt off, then there's no reasons why you wouldn't be getting full marks, whether or not you have a copy of the exam before hand
i on the other hand cannot object to my mark, cause i stupidly missed out on a twenty mark essay question for my trials, similarly worth 30%

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
That's really unfair! (Cos I know people who did a certain Accountin' final for the first semester, and they did really well, from not much study - they had a copy of the final which is the same every year - and that person had friends who did heaps of work and didn't do anywhere near as well.)

Btw, like the title of the thread.

Originally posted by Minai
Yeah thats fairly screwy
doesnt CSSA have some sort of copyright on their exams anyway? meaning they cant be used unless ur school is licensed to?
I think that's what meant to happen, which means that school isn't really doin' what they ought to.

kt san

how exactly did i 'miss out a question'
i knew that i had to write two essas/extended response...i saw two questions and i did it, just incase i ran out of time, but it turned out the two questions were only one section, and i supposed to choose one out of two, and then turn over to another one.
the thing is in the HSC, the dun put anythign on the last page of the exam, so i didn't expect it for the trial

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)