• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The great Palestinian lie (1 Viewer)

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
we've got a live on here folks

lolsmith dives in first, who's next?

muhahahahahaha

HSC
So you believe that Jesus is a Jew right

You know that would literally make you not a Muslim right
i didnt say that..i said that as a muslim person, a part of our religion is to believe in both judaism and christianity as well.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
so how about how Palestine was under the sovereign jurisdiction of the British, making it their decision to do with it what they will and it didn't actually belong to the Palestinians when Israel was established

muhahahahahaha

HSC
so how about how Palestine was under the sovereign jurisdiction of the British, making it their decision to do with it what they will and it didn't actually belong to the Palestinians when Israel was established
the land didnt belong to israel either...
so are you saying that becaue Britain colonised Palestine/Israel whatever you want to call it..it becomes a british state and so neither palestine nor israel have the right to call it their own?
im unsure of what you are saying here.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
islam is the true path alhamdulillah for being a muslim

HSC
Lol smith, you are correct that the land was under british jurisdiction. But how does that justify the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians? The fact is that the jewish settlers killed many people who lived their before the land was under British jurisdiction. I know of the 500,000 jews who were forced out of their countries after the 1948 war, but that is irrelevant.

The zionists who wanted to establish a jewish state in palestein were only a minority of zionists in the 1930's and 40's. The movement was hijacked by a few jewish terrorists.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
the land didnt belong to israel either...
so are you saying that becaue Britain colonised Palestine/Israel whatever you want to call it..it becomes a british state and so neither palestine nor israel have the right to call it their own?
im unsure of what you are saying here.
Land belongs to Britain

Britain gives it to Israel

Business as usual
Lol smith, you are correct that the land was under british jurisdiction. But how does that justify the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians? The fact is that the jewish settlers killed many people who lived their before the land was under British jurisdiction. I know of the 500,000 jews who were forced out of their countries after the 1948 war, but that is irrelevant.

The zionists who wanted to establish a jewish state in palestein were only a minority of zionists in the 1930's and 40's. The movement was hijacked by a few jewish terrorists.
So those who want to establish a Jewish state were only a minority of those who wanted to establish a Jewish state

It doesn't justify it but there are plenty that argue that Israel has no legitimacy as a state when, depending on your personal opinion and whether you're a muslim/anti-semitic or not, it does.

Also plenty of Jews have been killed by the hands of Palestinians so your point is invalid. I don't excuse murder in any sense but it's plainly obvious that if the Muslim world let the Jewish state alone, we probably wouldn't be having this discussion

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
idk what the big hub bub is all about

countries and empires have been created and expanded since like forever

private ownership is just a social construct that we humans have developed so we could have a functioning society

basically neither the Jews nor the Palestinians have a right to the land

the Palestinians need to stop whinging, you got your asses handed to you by jewish people, JEWISH PEOPLE, BAHAHAHAHA, should be ashamed of your selves

if you want the land back go get it, but don't come crying to the western world when you get annihilated for the 16th time

bahaha jewish people

HSC
The objection is not that jews live there. The objection is that jews ethnically cleansed thousands of pals and now refuse to grant them the right of return. I am not one of those people who thinks israel does not have the right to exist. If i object to israel's existence then it follows that i must object to the existence of most modern states which were founded on violence. The difference between most modern states and israel is that the jews did not exterminate enough of the pals for it to cease to be a problem in the future.

Don't think that i am some anti-zionist jew hater. On the contrary, i am ethnically jewish and consider myself a cultural zionist. I want israel to exist , and i want to see peace between the two peoples, but i don't think that the last 60 years show much evidence of the israeli government attempting this goal. (nor have the pals and the arab governments been very conducive to peace.)

Last edited:

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
The objection is not that jews live there. The objection is that jews ethnically cleansed thousands of pals and now refuse to grant them the right of return. I am not one of those people who thinks israel does not have the right to exist. If i object to israel's existence then it follows that i must object to the existence of most modern states which were founded on violence. The difference between most modern states and israel is that the jews did not exterminate enough of the pals for it to cease to be a problem in the future.
both sides are at fault for episoides of wrong doings, it just so happens that the jews got the upper hand, and now everybody is whinging about it

I honestly don't a shit about either side

if they want peace have peace

if they want a pointless and devastating war have one, none of mine/ the rest of the worlds bussines

HSC
both sides are at fault for episoides of wrong doings, it just so happens that the jews got the upper hand, and now everybody is whinging about it

I honestly don't a shit about either side

if they want peace have peace

if they want a pointless and devastating war have one, none of mine/ the rest of the worlds bussines
I agree with ron paul's position in israel form the perspective of the USA.

HSC
a right to a land can only be created and held through might or consensus

HSC
Why should the refugees + all their descendants be let back in though? It would create some retarded civil war.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)