The hardest Game You Have Played So Far (1 Viewer)

astroe

HSC
For FFX, use aerial and distance attacks to get inside the bastard's mouth.

As for Spyro, was that the level where you were constantly running around in circles away from the guy.
Haha, I'll make sure I finish after HSC. :haha:
I even had a FFX cheat disk, it hacked the game or something and you could max out stats/items. Doesn't work no more. :/

And yeah Spyro, you run around picking up orbs to smash Ripto. Then he gets on his robot dinosaur, then the part where I die is when he's on a giant bird, and the arena floor turns to lava. LOL.

But dude, I don't even have a PS1 anymore! :haha:

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
off the top of my head, probably ninja gaiden on xbox (and this is on NORMAL mode!)

RedCrimsonFlame

HSC
getting 100% in Need for Speed: Most Wanted. Time and patience is not one of my key elements.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I can't believe my first post got deleted?

Fucking bullshit, as far as I'm concerned....

TERMINATOR-HX

Coming back from the future....to kill you!
HSC
I reckon Metal Gear Solid on the PS1 was pretty hard, I got stuck on the first boss fight and I never got to finish it because my PS1 broke and the PS2 I replaced it with couldn't read the disc (it was a burned copy):mad1:

The first 6 or 7 missions of Devil May Cry 3 are pretty hard too. That game is pretty unforgiving to new players.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
resident evil 4 on pc is kinda hard, only due to lack of mouse support.

im in the beginning, i vs'd the troll giant for the first time, and its not too hard so far, im guessing it'll get heaps hard later on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)