The highest uai obtained by a blonde person (1 Viewer)

clairebear

"oh go back to supre"
HSC
righto i know im not the smartest blonde on the thread, congrats to the 99er girls. got myself a swell 96.7 and shocked the pants of everyone including myself. mmm a bit sexual indeed. stoked but hey. i love being a stereotype wrecker.

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
i also have always been naturally blonde..and i am not very smart at all..but i also dont rate school very highly on my priority list...and i think that the blonde streotype is the most stupid thing ive ever heard, i know heaps of really smart blondes,and some who dopey as...including myself...and i also think that most of the girls who go on about being blonde, and stupid or smart or whatever are just trying to lack attention, most boys and girls find it fucking annoying,ive been told myslelf..and i dont try to be stupid, i actualy try to make intelligent comments, yet seem to screw them up because im talking about something completely different than the rest are..i find myself annoying sometimes..

>>moral: hair colour is irrelevant, and often fake anyway!

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
oh lets think about this for five seconds. UAI is not a measure of intelligence. the blonde stereotype often applies to a lack of basic intelligence and common sense.

therefore just because you're a blonde who did well in the HSC does not mean you break the blonde stereotype of having intelligence.

lilkatie

Well I'm a natural blonde from a small chilled coastal surfy town and I got 97 and i went out every fri and sat nite during my HSC...but like I'm a bit of a dumb blonde (see I even say like) but just cause i don't get jokes and am ditzy doesn't mean that i'm not intelligent - if you get my argument lol
What's wrong with this thread, it's totally valid

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
*Katie* said:
Well I'm a natural blonde from a small chilled coastal surfy town and I got 97 and i went out every fri and sat nite during my HSC...but like I'm a bit of a dumb blonde (see I even say like) but just cause i don't get jokes and am ditzy doesn't mean that i'm not intelligent - if you get my argument lol
What's wrong with this thread, it's totally valid
not really.

like i said, the blonde stereotype that is often seen as a blonde who is ditzy and lacking in basic common sense and intelligence. like you said by not getting jokes and the like.

also UAI is not necessarily a measure of intelligence.

so! therefore if you get a high UAI you are not breaking the blonde stereotype.

get it?

hipPo3

HSC
hunny bunny said:
hey i am the ultimate ditzy blonde- everyone thinks im stupid and i got 95.95%-
blondes can be smart!
too bad you're not smart. High UAI doesn't mean you're smart. UAI just shows that you worked hard to get a higher ranking then others.

get it ?
It's a rank
It means you ranked better then others if we all did one subject

Who knows, you might fizzle out in Uni .. if you've been spoonfed all your life.

embety

HSC
I am a blonde girl and so is the girl who came equal first at my school, and we both got 99.85!!! But that doesn't mean we haven't had our fair share of blonde comments all year!!

We're both from the country as well, which would make an interesting thread....highest marks in regional NSW?? ....

7th Sign

HSC
ok wtf I just heard some chic form my school called dani or something full blonde chic got 96 uai or something : |: | :| :|

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
kiteblood said:
Mods should spend less time deleting hilarious comments and more time deleting this.
AHha

Agreed

What am I doing here ><

iaali88

Lol

hunny bunny said:
hey i am the ultimate ditzy blonde- everyone thinks im stupid and i got 95.95%-
blondes can be smart!
im assuming 95.95 is ur uai, they are a ranking NOT a percentage lolz (i cudnt resist raising that point)

btw i got 93.65, so i cant really laugh lolz

but congrats on the mad uai

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Louise Gates from my school got 99.95 and she's a blonde (I think...)- Well, I'm pretty sure she's a blonde LOL... Caddy?

Btw before anyone says I shouldn't be saying other people's UAI without their permission, her UAI is listed on our school's website so I don't think this counts as a violation of privacy;

[url]http://www.baulkham-h.schools.nsw.edu.au/hsc_results/hsc_results.htm[/url] said:
Neeru Agarwal, Shweta Kumar (Both 100.00)
Louise Gates, Adrian Ratter, Rose Wang,, Lucasz Swiatek (All 99.95)
Monique Atkinson, Katrina Huang, Amy Kong (All 99.85)
Taran Grewal, Mary Wang (Both 99.80)
I think they're also missing one student who got 99.90... but I think he wants to remain anonymous.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
ther are realli pretty blonde girl who got realli realli good. She was in the newspaper. Ther was a forum here about her, but i pretty sure it got pulled down cause guys had no d-- control... Go the blondes

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
^ You mean the 7th Sign topic? haha i was wondering what happened to that.... i didn't know she was blonde though; i can vaguely remember the picture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)