THE HOLS ARE YOUR TIME TO GET AHEAD! State rank & 99.70ATAR ENG tutor P'MATTA, B'TOWN (1 Viewer)

showy

HSC
So the trials are looming in the distance and the major works are nearly due and you've got two weeks to make all the difference.

I offer one-to-one or two-to-one tutoring in English (Advanced to Extension 2) for both Stages 5 and 6 students as well as Studies of Religion I & II.

I tutor from home in Prospect, just off the M4 & Great Western.

Myself:

I graduated in 2010 with an ATAR of 99.70. I was awarded a Premier's All-Rounders Award for receiving band 6s in all of my courses & recieved 2 state ranks in courses that require some of the highest levels of English proficiency of all HSC subjects.

My English tutoring is focused towards both textual understanding as well as improving the quality of responses in grammar, style & fluency—from the rudiments to sophistication—an essential part of studying English and the overarching feature of top responses. This not explicitly stated in the English syllabi and often neglected in a classroom setting, but is absolutely essential to separate you from other students and allow you to make a sizeable & positive impression on the HSC marker, which is rewarded with a top band result time after time.

My own marks are these:
English Advanced: 95
English Extension 1: 46/50
English Extension 2: 50/50 (ranked 3rd in state candidature)
Economics: 96
Earth & Environmental Science: 95
Studies of Religion II: 97 (ranked 5th in state candidature)

You only have one chance, so get ahead now. My email is scartuition@hotmail.com.

Last edited:

ch3lsea

HSC
Re: THE HOLS ARE YOUR TIME TO GET AHEAD! State rank & 99.70ATAR ENG tutor P'MATTA, B'

Hey,

Firstly I'd like to congratulate you on your amazing HSC results. My name is Hadi, I'm in year 12 studying at St paul's college in Kempsey (country NSW). I frequently come down to sydney (every 2-3 weeks) and will be there from today, all through holidays so I would love to take advantage of a great tutor like yourself. I would love to be tutored for SOR 2 by you. I usually stay in Casula/ Liverpool when I do come down to sydney so if we can arrange an intermediate location that would be great.

Regards,
Hadi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)