The HSC Advice Line thread (1 Viewer)

helper

HSC
N/A
rink said:
r the ppl who advise us hsc examiners? (especially regarding english)
They won't be part of the exam committee, as they are not allowed to be involved with year 12, while they are on the committee, but are lot are current or past markers.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I havn't used the advice line yet, but a word of caution from my EE1 teacher, while some teachers are great on the advice line, others are pretty crap. Once, she was on the advice line, the day before the modules exam and this girl called up all distressed to one of the teachers next to her, and the teacher proceeded to give her all this wrong information about Emma/Clueless for the next 15 mins.

ishq

brown?
HSC
I just used it - its pretty good. :)

I wanted to know some stuff about Frontline and Political Cartooning - and she was very helpful!

I didnt have to wait anywhere at all - and she spoke to me for about ...30 minutes...without any annoyance :D I like!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
it's not THAT busy, everytime i call, which has been about 5 times so far in the last week, i have gotten through in less than a minute. and those advisor's are REALLY helpful, esp in eng.

Carnivour

HSC
I rang up a couple of days ago and asked about the meaning of textual integrity, and she told me the exact opposite of what my teacher told me. Then I talked to some other people, and confirmed that what the advice line lady told me was wrong. So bewary people!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)