The Human Body (1 Viewer)

ugly14

G0Ldën MëMbër
HSC
wat did u ppl think of that?
i thought it was fasinating.....really interesting!

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
It looked really familiar...especially the opening bit with all the naked people. Wasn't the same footage used for one of those sandra sully presents things?

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
it was shown on channel ten with the same guy couple of years ago

Keen

MD
HSC
I think this series was like one of the first things that really inspired me to do medicine back in like grade 10. Love it. and loving watching it again.

Keen

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
we watched one of those at school....

one where you actually see sum lady giving birth and they dont cut anything out....its pretty grose

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
sando said:

one where you actually see sum lady giving birth and they dont cut anything out....its pretty grose

yheah i think thats the one i saw...a it full on

HSC
yeah we saw it at school too....

i always cringed when we watched one particular episode (which for some reason we saw about 3 times!) where this boy said he tucked his dick under his belt when he had a boner

ewwww..... thats sounds painful... but i don't really know as i am a girl... it just sounds bad!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
sando said:

yes we had to watch that for EEC...i found it really interesting and cool, i wasnt even bothered by the birth part, until our teacher decided to rewind it and we saw it all go back in. that was disturbing. very disturbing.
but apart from that i really liked the series as a whole. did anyone else laugh at the part where he holds up a cup and says "this is my sperm"? i did...*feels immature* lol.

dora_18

HSC
im not really squemish,...infact i eat dinner right in front of the tv...so just as the guys playing with the placenta im eating the rest of my steak-not bad! i get too carried away with the show, primarily because i think its so amazing, that i just dont think about eating whilst im watching it...and i love the baby eps! they're so cute!although...i still find it increadibly fascinating that a baby can fit through such a small space...when u see that women giving birth and like her entire freaking region expands...im like "ouch"!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)