The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (1 Viewer)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
oh right... yeah... i kinda didnt take any notice of that bit...but it was a bit stupid. you cant do it without going thru neutral.

I CANT MAKE SIGS!!!!! its milla who has the awesome signess.

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
lol its not hard dude. u can do it in paint. I'd do it for you but you support the roosters

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
BAHAHAH i love how Nick constantly bags out the Roosters, and then when they play the team he supports, they win. BAHAHAH fuck Sharks suck cock.

HSC
god, i know. evryone at work has been giving me shit cause they have been playign so poorly. BUT THEY BEAT THE SHARKS. good thing i live in the shire and the majority of people support cronulla.

YAY

oh and: Nick, UR TEAM SUCKS.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
HHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAH that first pic of Lucas in your sig, he lookes like Shannon Noll. so he looks like a fag.

HSC
WHAT>> dude no.T. LucaSlooks nothing like shanonn noll. YThats heaps bad if you hink he looks like shannon mayeb i shoudk change it then

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
I've always wanted to know If the two of them were dating when they did that.
katie? cammy? shelly? ANYONE know??

k8kate

Class of 06
HSC
I love the bit when she goes to see Noah and has to pick between him and Len and Noah says "what do you want??" and when he says "its not going to be easy its going to be really hard and we're gonna have to work at it everyday. but i want that cos i want you"
I am ALWAYS crying in that bit.
sigh.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
BAHAHAH 'cammy'. HHHAHAH millas name is Camilla. how hilarious. nah nick, i dont know about rachel and noah. millas more of the expert. ask me about delta, and i would know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)