• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
katietheskatie said:
i have three copies :uhhuh:

.. but i would like to say in my defence that i only bought one of those.
lol I have 2 real copies )bought one in New Caledonia b4 it was out here, then bought the proper one here).. and then i backed them up about 4 times.. lol

but more notebook <333

HSC
jesus, i would so totally go ryan in your signature. fuckmenowkthx. you come up with the best signatures :uhhuh:

(and seriously man, come post on that forum sometime. there's some scarily obsessed people, but yeah, i'll protect you! :p)

HSC
katietheskatie said:
jesus, i would so totally go ryan in your signature. fuckmenowkthx. you come up with the best signatures :uhhuh:

(and seriously man, come post on that forum sometime. there's some scarily obsessed people, but yeah, i'll protect you! :p)
about the sigs, yeh i get bored easily so i change them often .
you so need one dude!
dude its a bit too freaky for me like lol "oh i came up with the future names for ryan and rachels kids" its like wtf man thata a lil obsessed. and like "oh i cry every night cuz i wanna meet rach so bad" and "wen i heard of the plane crash in canada i thought if rachel was ok" lol and theres a fucking possum in my roof is so annoying...ANYWAYS
do u post there? cuz i did join but havent posted yet, i just find it amusing that there are like scarily obessed ppl.

HSC
HAHAH i know, right? some of it's worth a laugh, actually, especially the whole "i cry every night 'cause i want to meet rachel thing", i wanted to be like "uh maybe you should see a doctor about that, and then go find a hobby or two?" but i restrained myself. and yeah, i post on there, i'm katie.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
HAHAH i know, right? some of it's worth a laugh, actually, especially the whole "i cry every night 'cause i want to meet rachel thing", i wanted to be like "uh maybe you should see a doctor about that, and then go find a hobby or two?" but i restrained myself. and yeah, i post on there, i'm katie.
coolies maybe i should start posting.. but right now im more worried that theres a fuckin possum in my roof. Its making the freakin most disturbing noise ever.

HSC
ah, i hate possums :( they're cute but their claws freak me out and they make trippy noises.

which scene is the rachel pic in your sig from?

HSC
katietheskatie said:
ah, i hate possums :( they're cute but their claws freak me out and they make trippy noises.

which scene is the rachel pic in your sig from?
haha i signed up to the rma forums again cuz my old username was shithouse. so now im the newest member.. yay

fuck i cant remember dude.. i think its the one where she comes down the stairs in her pjz and the mum is like "we're leaving" and shes like" fuck no were not u bitch i have that super hot biatch aka noah that lives in town".. or words to that effect. lol

Last edited:

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
go_swans said:
i think its the one where she comes down the stairs in her pjz and the mum is like "we're leaving" and shes like" fuck no were not u bitch i have that super hot biatch aka noah that lives in town".. or words to that effect. lol
yep, that's how i remember that scene going ;)

HSC
The_highwayman said:
i am officially here to repent...whilst this is a Notebook thread, i would just like to say that McAdams was brilliant in "red eye". She kicks butt with a crowbar!
that is all.
thanks.
bye
agreed. she made the movie. if she werent in it, red eye would have been mega mega shit. I must admit it was the first Mcadams movie i didnt <333333.

Last edited:
HSC
The_highwayman said:
i am officially here to repent...whilst this is a Notebook thread, i would just like to say that McAdams was brilliant in "red eye". She kicks butt with a crowbar!
that is all.
thanks.
bye
you're officially forgiven.
except i think it's a hockey stick, not a crowbar.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
you're officially forgiven.
except i think it's a hockey stick, not a crowbar.
yes it be a hockey stick!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
The Notebook stars Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams are dating now in real-life. The two played love-struck soul mates Noah and Allie in the hit Hollywood flick and seemed to show an on-screen chemistry, but who knew it would translate into real life? According to US Weekly an insider spilled the beans saying, "It's new… They didn't have feelings when they worked together. And they haven't defined what they are because it's still so new."
heres what i found on the dolly website
i guess its official
:) they are so cute
hehe

HSC
tasha1188 said:
heres what i found on the dolly website
i guess its official
:) they are so cute
hehe
dude that's all over the net. But Dolly is the last mag i'd trust!... but lol who cares really? its good if they are, but if they arent meh they are still awesome!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)