The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (1 Viewer)

beergirl

polka dots are cool
HSC
oooh yes the notebook is such a great movie. i saw it at the movies and i cried lol... i took my boyfriend with me and he seemed to enjoy it too...
i love the whole movie its so good, but i was so annoyed at lon though every time i watch it im like go away allie's supposed to be with noah dammit!!!

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i really loved this movie too, it had more humour in it than i was expecting, which i think worked well. The ferris wheel scene at the start was fabulous. The two actors had such great chemistry, i thought it was amazing, and you can't go past the kiss ;)

I read the book it was based on this weekend, most of it was pretty similar, though you get a lot more details of the letters that they wrote to each other, and the present-day story is more detailed (and more heart breaking). I read the end of it on my lunch break today and had to hold back tears because of all the people around me! (whic is saying a lot because i've never cried at a book before - well, expect for Harry Potter 5!). You should all check it out, it's a pretty short/easy/good read, Nicholas Sparks (and you can picture ryan and rachel and kinda go throught he movie all over again!).

HSC
dead cactus said:
i really loved this movie too, it had more humour in it than i was expecting, which i think worked well. The ferris wheel scene at the start was fabulous. The two actors had such great chemistry, i thought it was amazing, and you can't go past the kiss ;)

I read the book it was based on this weekend, most of it was pretty similar, though you get a lot more details of the letters that they wrote to each other, and the present-day story is more detailed (and more heart breaking). I read the end of it on my lunch break today and had to hold back tears because of all the people around me! (whic is saying a lot because i've never cried at a book before - well, expect for Harry Potter 5!). You should all check it out, it's a pretty short/easy/good read, Nicholas Sparks (and you can picture ryan and rachel and kinda go throught he movie all over again!).
Yeah Ive read the book... its great too... but i like watching movies more than reading books

scoby_2000

HSC
i didnt like the notebook....i think because everyone recommended to me (i work in a video store) and then i got high expectations....and was like .....

is this where im gonna cry? is this where im gonna cry?

which eventually ruined the film..... so i gave up and just cried at how bad i thought it was

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
scoby_2000 said:
i didnt like the notebook....i think because everyone recommended to me (i work in a video store) and then i got high expectations....and was like .....

is this where im gonna cry? is this where im gonna cry?

which eventually ruined the film..... so i gave up and just cried at how bad i thought it was
awww...
I think you just ruined the thread.

just kidding. :)

stainmepink

HSC
Ollz San said:
awww...
I think you just ruined the thread.

just kidding. :)

he does have a point though. in the beginning of the film when the guy was hanging off the ferris wheel, i thought ... "what a fucktard". then later the tears sorta crept up on me :'( has anyone watched it 2ce and cried? cuz i just borrowed it this arvo to watch with my boyfriend tomorrow and i want to cry tomorrow :(

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
gobaby said:
he does have a point though. in the beginning of the film when the guy was hanging off the ferris wheel, i thought ... "what a fucktard". then later the tears sorta crept up on me :'( has anyone watched it 2ce and cried? cuz i just borrowed it this arvo to watch with my boyfriend tomorrow and i want to cry tomorrow :(
oh my god! you sound just like me!

if i didn't know who i was and read your post i so would have thought it was me.

ok, that just made no sense.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
i just watched it for the second time

didnt cry as much as i did before

i cringed the first time her mum went and gave her that talk while driving her out, gave back the letters etc cuz i thought "exactly WHAT are you doing?"

and second time, i honestly thought she made no sense.

anyways, watching the movie more than once does that to you....

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
i just watched it for the second time

didnt cry as much as i did before

i cringed the first time her mum went and gave her that talk while driving her out, gave back the letters etc cuz i thought "exactly WHAT are you doing?"

and second time, i honestly thought she made no sense.

anyways, watching the movie more than once does that to you....
lol ive prolly seen it 60 times and I still cry... ahh its classic and yes, i know im obsessed

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
i didn't really like the movie very much, but i did cry in it (i cry over anything, though) and i want to make my boyfriend watch it so he can see why i want to die young and not get old (but i'd already decided on that before i saw the notebook).

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
I cry at everything, almost every movie i cry. Loll once i cried at the Simpsons. How fucking stupid. I watched the notebook last night and the bit that always gets to me is the breakup scene. Ohhh soo sad. How Ally's like "well why wait til the summer ends huh?! why not do it now?!" and starts pushing Noah, and then she goes "fien ill do it! its over! its over!!" "why dont you just leave!!" OMG it makes me cry just thinking about it. "wait baby we're not really breaking up are we? this is just some stupid fight and tomorrow it'll bel ike itnever happened!!"

if only her mum didnt make her go the next day!!!!!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I love it too...I watched it with another friend, who had just gone through a breakup with her bf, and we were both in tears like "*sob* I want a boy to love me like that!! *sniffle*" lol...I love when they die, its so sweet that they could go together

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
well i havent seen this movie but ive been told its good

(i once had part of it acted out for me)

ill put it on my things to rent list...

anchorman was crossed off today...

HSC
mr_brightside said:
well i havent seen this movie but ive been told its good

(i once had part of it acted out for me)

ill put it on my things to rent list...

anchorman was crossed off today...
lol i saw anvhorman on the plane to america... so stupid but some was funny... not the funniest though

HSC
go_swans said:
lol i saw anvhorman on the plane to america... so stupid but some was funny... not the funniest though
i saw anchorman on the plane to america as well! i watched the notebook as well .. and i was sniffling so much that this fatassed american guy turned around and gave me this really quizzical look. i was like stfu buddy, it's sad.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/blueskiesbrokenhearts_/etc/thetableofhotness.jpg - mmm hot. i don't know what the g-o is with the lemon, though.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
i saw anchorman on the plane to america as well! i watched the notebook as well .. and i was sniffling so much that this fatassed american guy turned around and gave me this really quizzical look. i was like stfu buddy, it's sad.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/blueskiesbrokenhearts_/etc/thetableofhotness.jpg - mmm hot. i don't know what the g-o is with the lemon, though.
hahahaa.. how random.. prolly one of those things that the directors put in just for fun to see how many ppl notice.

I didnt get to see the notebook on my plane trip dammit.. they put fuckin first daughter on instead!!! :(
lol

HSC
why do you do this to me? lol.
she has a really hot back. that's random, but she does. and ryan is just hot all over.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
why do you do this to me? lol.
she has a really hot back. that's random, but she does. and ryan is just hot all over.
haha its fun.. I could find many more if you want :) lol the notebook is so good even my kitten watches it..

HSC
there was a copy of the notebook dvd on my kitchen counter today, still wrapped up in plastic. i have no idea who it belongs to, like its not like my parents would have bought it for me because they know perfectlyyyy well that i own a copy already, hahah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)