The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
like yaaa hes effing hot. OMG im like so not wanting to go... planes are so effing scary...

HSC
katietheskatie said:
not long now right? dude, notebook land .. i'm so jealous :D
nah dude, im like not even excited. its so fucking scary! Im gunna die in about a week, so get all ur notebook <33 in now.

HSC
dude as if you're gonna die! you're more likely to get hit by a bus, regina style, than have anything happen on planes. i want updates from there, damnit! or at least i want to hear all about it when you get back.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
dude as if you're gonna die! you're more likely to get hit by a bus, regina style, than have anything happen on planes. i want updates from there, damnit! or at least i want to hear all about it when you get back.

hahahaha IF i get back dont u mean?

HSC
no no, WHEN you get back :D

wtf, the blonde chick won australian idol. i fully thought the other chick had it nailed .. not that i watch it *cough*

HSC
katietheskatie said:
no no, WHEN you get back :D

wtf, the blonde chick won australian idol. i fully thought the other chick had it nailed .. not that i watch it *cough*

bahahaha australian idol. DUDE! oh i so wish i had portable msn so like as soon as i was in Toronto ( if i make it there) i could be like DUDE GUESS WHERE THE FUCK I AM!

HSC
yes! dude, toronto .. notebook town. apparently they have painted moose on every street corner in toronto. i'm so tempted to say oh my gosling right now but that's the gayest thing ever.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
yes! dude, toronto .. notebook town. apparently they have painted moose on every street corner in toronto. i'm so tempted to say oh my gosling right now but that's the gayest thing ever.

Ive heard about the moose! actually i think u told me that. but yeah! ohmygosling. u werret. like LOL

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
oh, u guys are crackups... lol but all good :)
<3

edit: maybe i should subscribe to this thread...hehe

HSC
hahaha i also, have nfi how to use wap.. i got a wallpaper form someone and i cant open it cuz i dont have wap enabled?? NFI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)