The Idiot’s Guide to studying just prior to, and during the HSC exams (1 Viewer)

-pari-

HSC
N/A
Rest when you need to - keep motivated!
With all the intense study you are doing during this time, it's very easy to get burnt out. The absolute killer is a week's break or more - once you crash, it's notoriously difficult to pick yourself up again. If you can, try to plan for a half-days rest and then light study as opposed to a full day of bludging which easily mutates into 6 days of bludging and then one frantic day of cramming. Unless you have self-motivating engines of steel I strongly suggest that you assume that you ARE likely to fall prey to 'the bludging sickness' and make an especial effort to keep the study drive going once it's already up.
ah yes. i've fallen prey to that.

fell a loonng time ago.

faboloussoya

HSC
umm warning to those who are going to do this process of studying...
dont!
i did and i was very 'burnt out' and unmotivated by the 3rd exam
it is wayy to much information for ur brain to process
i regret doin it this way
guess its my fault since my 6 exams where in a 12 day period

good luck to everyone else :)

Chanpion

HSC
thats so true!
anyway for future refernence to those with up-coming hsc well...i'll say "do whatever you were doing preparing for exams in your earlier stages. trust it and you will be more relaxed...EAT and SLEEP!!!":haha:

navneetk

HSC
thnx to the person who spent so much time in helpin the benefits for other in order of there gret tips, i've saved it and will be printing it out so that i can come to concerens on getting a good UAI 4r ma HSC , NXT YR

thnx heaps..
:santa: && merri chrissi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)