the inbetweeners (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
british teen comedy, season 2 is just starting to air/leak

season 1 was awesome. loved it. all the back and forths and the insulting each other is hilarious. i love jay.

watched episode 1 of season 2 last night and it was hilarious.

who else has seen it?

mcquinn

HSC
Yep, i discovered it after searching for shows similar to skins. not as much hard-hitting topics but definately more realistic to typical teenage life in my opinion.

Yeh the main thing i loved how no one in the gang was immune from abuse; will and his hot mum, simon and his inability to drive, neils dad being poor and gay and jay being an overexaggerating seedbag haha.

thanks for the heads up on season 2, i saw ep 1 and loved it...about to watch ep 2 :D

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
This show is old... now. where is it airing? I've got season 1 & 2 on boxset. Simon is the best.

Last edited:

zerocool

HSC
I love this show. I don't remember how I stumbled upon it, I think I was just going through random stuff on imdb lol, but yeah I found it, checked it out and fell in love. Will McKenzie is ace haha.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
I love this show. I don't remember how I stumbled upon it, I think I was just going through random stuff on imdb lol, but yeah I found it, checked it out and fell in love. Will McKenzie is ace haha.
LOLOLOL zerokewl, what is your sig?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)