The incredibles!!!!! (1 Viewer)

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
for some reason i keep thinking there's already a thread on this, but yeah it's a great movie!!
who else watched it? it was sooo funny and entertaining~ better than finding nemo i reckon. ah i love the pixar films :D

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
yep, ive seen it and I loved it.
funny shit :D great idea and really good and funny characters.. the little woman. LMFAO! :p
music was tops as well! :D

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
ah yes the little woman! She has to be the best character in that movie!! I thought it was great, and the stuff about the baby at the end was just fantastic!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
love love love love love this movie. My current obsession. Makes finding nemo look sooooooo boring and dull.

Love edna so much :D "My God, you've gotten fat..."

"Milan dahling! Milan!"

"This is a hobo suit!"

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
haha.. edna was so cute! it was hilarious when she was explaining to mr incredible how superheroes with capes always have cape related deaths and at the end of the movie.. guess how syndrome died!

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
super katie said:
ah yes the little woman! She has to be the best character in that movie!! I thought it was great, and the stuff about the baby at the end was just fantastic!
sooo true, i was crying with laughter caus of the baby scene. so random. :p haha!
and Edna thats her name. lol. 'this is a hobo suit' bahahahaa!!!

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
haha yes Edna!!!!! and "the super models with their puffy lips" etc etc and when she hit elastagirl over the head with the newspaper telling her to find her husband! Goodness gracious that was so funny!

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
I loved the Incredibles. It was so good.
I liked that little kid that always seems to ride his bicycle pass their house waiting for something cool to happen. he was cute.
what are all the characters names? the only i can remember is dash and the father and mother's 'hero' names.
but yeah that was a hilarious movie. i don't know whether its better than 'finding nemo' though, but still very good.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
jack jack was the baby. bob and helen parr were the parents

Ellie-Bee

HSC
i saw it yesterday. loved it!! edna (aka little woman) is the best part about it, i reckon. :D

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I saw it at the boxing day movie marathons.. it's so good. Edna was really funny.. and I really thought that Mirage was the prettiest cartoon character out afterwards. haha

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
steph@nie said:
I saw it at the boxing day movie marathons.. it's so good. Edna was really funny.. and I really thought that Mirage was the prettiest cartoon character out afterwards. haha
yeah Mirage was very pretty but her legs and waist completely freaked me out. I mean, she had no ankles or waist or anything! But I was incredibly jealous of the hair of all the girls, it never got messy or out of place. Damn cartoon characters!

DaRanjed

WHo's that ice dude?
Frozo?
Ah, anyway, he's cool. He can practically fly + skate at the same time. :cool:

Kulazzi

HSC
yeah, edna was hilarious --> "yes darling, you come in an hour okay? okay! Bye darling, bye." rofl

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Yeah, loved this flick. Almost as good as Nemo. That little woman (the costume designer?) sounded surprisingly like a man.

Favourite character was that little kid that was always on his push bike and would always just happen to be there when something amazing happened at their house.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)