The incredibles!!!!! (1 Viewer)

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i'm fairly sure that i rad that Edna (the little woman costume designer) was voiced by director Brad Bird

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
dead cactus said:
i'm fairly sure that i rad that Edna (the little woman costume designer) was voiced by director Brad Bird
twas indeed

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
hahahah Edna was awesome.. aww man.. she was the highlight of the movie for me, and the little kid on the bike... and the baby at the end.. whenit was going psycho when syndrome (??) had him

haha funny movie

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I saw it tonight and loved it!

I loved it when Frozos wife was abusing him when he was looking for his super suit. Edna was my fav character, followed by the kid on the bike.

Did anyone else have those short films at the start of their feature.... my friend and I were pissing ourselves laughing at that one with the sheep where he was bouncing around.... we were like WTF?

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
I liked how the super powers were based on the traditional family unit - the father who is the strength of the family, the mother who is pulled in all directions, the hyperactive son, the daughter who wants to be invisible. Not to mention Frozone, who was supposed to be cool.

peteski01

Enlarged Member
HSC
N/A
i thought it was gonna be crap, honestly but it turned out pretty good. crisp animation, good voice acting, alright storyline.. wasn't too bad at all (gf made a good choice for once :p)

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
yeah i only got one feature at the start and it was the dancing lamb one, i loved it! those opening shorts are so good, they really put you in the mood for the movie!

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
animated movies continue to surpise me. i usually expect that these sort of things will be for kids and therefore boring, and they half are, but they're also cleverly targeted at everyone - there are always good jokes that everyone can get or that older audiences can understand. monsters inc is a good example of this. i must say that the incredibles was very good, i loved the bit where elastigirl got stuck between 3 doors. that was very amusing.

DaRanjed

I was surprised that the movie wasn't as kiddy as I thought it was gonna be.

I mean, there was jealousy (between spouses), innuendo of an affair, etc.

Better than Nemo imo. Nemo didn't have much of a story.

HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
I loved it when Frozos wife was abusing him when he was looking for his super suit.
hahah, yes. 'you tell me where my suit is woman!' (well i know technically that's him abusing her, but it's still my favourite line in the scene)

i loved this movie. i thought it would be lame like finding nemo, but i saw it in the states and adored it .. as soon as i got back, i was promo-whoring it to everyone, like 'you NEED to see the incredibles when it comes out'. edna is the coolest disney character ever as far as i'm concerned.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i saw it yesterday and it was mad!! surprisingly there werent more kids than adults in the cinema lol.. ahh the joy of pixar movies
has my thumbs up :)

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
i hated that movie! most boringest movie ive seen in a long time. lucky i didnt see it at the movies!

wanton-wonton

HSC
Butterfly Kissz said:
i hated that movie! most boringest movie ive seen in a long time. lucky i didnt see it at the movies!
What you watched it on computer? What a bloody tightarse! :vcross:

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
no i watched it on our lcd flatscreen tv mounted on the wall

which is quite big!!!!

and no thats not being a tite arse!

my bro gets all these movies from his frnds.. why waste money when u can have the whole movie experience at home dvd quality too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)