the individual in society (1 Viewer)

Mrgrumpy

I thought the questions were extremely vague. A lot of people from my school came out not knowing quite what it was asking.

Creative writing, i was nora doing a diary entry, so typical =(
Apart from the lack of originality though i was rather happy with it.

Essay was what annoyed me. I did browning and Ibsen, along with Frankenstein and Middlemarch as my supp texts. I tried to culminate everything i could think of into the essay, so i was talking about how the differing contexts of the authors moulds the values they represent. How the main characters choose to b oth conform to and challenge these values, and then how the universality of the values means they reflect moden societal situations. I was more specific than a lot of you though, i actually went into detail, such as Victor's loss of control of science in Frankenstein mirroring the gradual loss of control of science in our modern world, and such and so forth...

Laura36

Don't know wot everyone is worried about, u all seemed to have written good stuff...and made me feel like mine is even shitter..he he
I found da question really vague to

As for creative writting i pretended i was the Duchess in Browning's poem and i was speaking after my death about how i asserted my individuality and the Duke was symbolic of society blah blah blah:eek: Realised just how crap and repetitive it was with 5 minutes to go. lol

Do u guys think it matters that much that i only referred to ONE piece of RELATED MATERIAL in the essay. I know it said 'texts', but i only saw this on the way out!(aint it always da way)

I worried i could lose heaps of marks

P.S who else thinks related material shuld just die:chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)