• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the institution and the indivual exp.. (1 Viewer)

wallid

HSC
when your writing an essay on this module, do you have to talk about specifically
-enforecement
-protest
-compliance

or can you just relate your themes around just say 1 or 2 of them?

KiZZoR

Actually I disagree. Our teacher specifically told us that those 3 segments are importand and need to be talked about in your essay for your talked about materials. You need to elaborate on how those 3 cause changes among an individual, as well as the negative/positive effects.

wallid

HSC
do you guys have any related texts to Raw!! apart from shawshank.. coz so many people are gonna be using that

jess173

i used "28 Days" a movie...it was pretty easy..it had enforcement, protest, compliance in it!!

Gemstone

Related texts for it yeah I have heaps though not all are as effective as others.

Checkers - John Marsden, I am the cheese - Robert Cormier (may have done it in year 11), Letters From the Inside - John Marsden, A Cage of Butterflies (you possibly did this in junior english 7-10), Prison Under the Stars - SMH article 17/08/04, About Woomera - 4 Corners Report (sorry I don't have the date), See no evil - Bulettin article (don't have the date but this year).

Oh yeah and the themes I focus on Protest, Compliance, Enforcement, Power & Authority, Responsibility and Rehabilitation.

Gemma

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)