The Inter-Semester Holiday Thread! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
velox said:
ok will not go to penang, but I am black so I blend in. will be just going to low yat.
What? You're black so you'll blend in?

Thats like saying, (when going to like, India) I'm yellow, so I'll blend in.

Malaysian people aren't black...?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i think he was joking about being black. just like i do. although one of my body parts can be called black.

and i actually didnt like the ending of children of men. that made it too unrealistic, whereas the leadup to it was great.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
stazi said:
i think he was joking about being black. just like i do. although one of my body parts can be called black.

and i actually didnt like the ending of children of men. that made it too unrealistic, whereas the leadup to it was great.
I just had a thought. He may be referring to Malays (who are, indeed, black)

Just that, the place I was referring to (Penang) is predominantly Chinese in demographic construction so it confused me somewhat. But no, he may be serious about being black.

Can't remember the end... did the chick get away with the baby leaving the Clive Owen character on a boat?

I loved Uncle Jasper... "Pull my finger.... go on, pull my finger!"
It was funny til he was shot :(

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I baked cup cakes today. They are chocolate flavour with aqua-coloured vanilla buttercream icing and each of them has a cute purple sugar daisy on the top.

Super cute. Diabetes and heart disease here I come!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lol we shouldnt ruin it for others. I was referring to the part where they just watch them walk away with the baby. that's a terrible plot inconsistency. the military would have confiscated it straight away to keep it 'safe'.

J

jhakka

Susan: Just south of Forster. Scary, because according to my view of the world, there is nothing north of Newcastle.

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
i was joking, im of south asian descent hence i blend in better than if i was white.

i hope you're joking about malayans being black, unless you have a moon tan!

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
just finished my last clinical placement of my degree... it feels so good!!!! now looking forward to relaxing and working over the next 3 weeks and earning some money.... 4 months of uni left

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Katie123- that sounds lovely!! Have fun on your holidays everyone.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
anyone have a used ENGG1802 engineering mechanics book they'd be willing to sell (like 3 engos on this board to being with)

do we even need it?

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Hey brogan my sexy man-beast, do you still have the IBUS2001 text? I wish to use it for next semester, as it's the same one. I am willing to pay moneyz.

Love you lots,

Stan.

ACCT1002: None (already have text from acct1001)
ENGL1000: $31.46
ECOF1001: None
MKTG3114: $107.96
IBUS2102: brogan

Last edited:

tennille

HSC
I only need one textbook and it's $148 without coop membership ($133 with membership). Fucking rip-off. I might as well get it brand new because the cheapest second-hand one is $100 and it's not worth the hassle of meeting up with them, etc.

HSC
Yay I still get to use my Psychology and French textbooks for next semester. :) All I need to get are maths textbooks and course readers for Philosophy and French + maybe a handbook for psych. I don't know how much that all costs. :(

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
yeah only about 3 of the books i need are actually up yet. i know there's going to be about 8 more to come...so far not too bad, about 90 bucks...which will probably turn into more like 300 by the time i know all the prices...sigh. oh well. ya do what ya gotta do.

Libbster

HSC
i'm sick again :( this is so ghey, i was sick for all of my exams and planned to get fit these hols grrr! :burn:

finally got my psyc lab report back, 92 :D and the top mark was 95, not bad for writing it the night before :p

tennille

HSC
I'm bored. But I'm seeing Harry Potter on Wednesday night and I have a murder mystery party on Friday night. Yay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)