the John Mayer thread (merged) (2 Viewers)

Here_I_am

Lets talk about a good musician

Does anyone else here absolutely love John Mayer? He is touring in April and I am so excited to be seeing him! YAY! I see all these terrible musicians being worshipped on this site and think it is about time that John got a little recognition. Does anyone else think he is wonderful... And if you don't like him... Don't post anything coz you are CRAZY!

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
John Mayer is awesome.. VERY talented.. and he's also funny. hehe. I saw him in concert when he was down here last year in September! :D But I wont be seeing him this year though ... *runs out of the room crying* ...

Here_I_am

He doesn't seem to be very popular with the teeny bopping idiots that access this site. I missed out on him last year so I waited in line for more than an hour so i could get good seats... Nice to see someone in here without taste up their a*rs@

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
when i saw his concert last year, i hardly knew any of his new songs cause "heaver things" came out on the same month.. but after listening to Come Back To Bed live.. it's been my favourite since.. but from his first album, i liked Great Indoors best.. :)

Here_I_am

ohh ok
on Heavier Things my fav are Clarity and Daughters
Neon was awsome same with Why Georgia.
I have his independently released album too. A song on that called Comfortable.... so good.

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
I downloaded all the songs from Inside Wants Out cause i coudln't find it in stores :( .. do you have his DVD?

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
lol yer.. he does most of the faces in the intro of Neon on the DVD.. it is pretty funny.. but oh well.. hehe

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I absolutely love John.
I'm going to the concert, but I've made everyone swear not to touch the tickets in case they get lost! I couldn't go last time, but nothing was going to stop me this year. :)

My favourite songs [he'd better play them!]: 3x5, St Patrick's Day, Why Georgia, Only Heart, Daughters, Come Back To Bed. I adore Love Soon as well. :D

His faces are hilarious. I haven't had the chance to watch the whole of the dvd yet, but it seems to be really good.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yeh he is talented, I really like his music, his voice is different to alot of other male singers, I like his style...GO JOHN :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
john is very good

SATURDAY FEB 28, CHANNEL 9, 11:30PM - JOHN MAYER: THE SESSIONS

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
great muso, bad memories of him...and kinda pisses me off that my experience is ruined

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)