the Journey concept in creative writing? (1 Viewer)

Jessica_00

HSC
N/A
What the hell are they talking about. I dont' seem to understand what that means. Not getting through me heard. CONCEPT OF JOURNEY???????? Too vague if you ask me. Please can anybody please give me specific instructions

Dr_Doom

HSC
And you could come across a storm (obstacle) which sinks the boat (consequence) and all this is an (experience) to give understanding and meaning about life.

Jessica_00

HSC
N/A
ahh I get it now. Sheesh why couldnt they just say that. SO its basically the themes, the sequences and traits of a Journey

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yep. You know the main ideas and what journeys are all about.

A journey gives the traveller a chance to overcome obsticles and share new experiences.

Journeys offer the traveller a chance to learn about themselves and the world around them.

etc etc, as said above you basically write and have an idea or two about journeys you are trying to protray.

Dr_Doom

HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
Yep. You know the main ideas and what journeys are all about.

A journey gives the traveller a chance to overcome obstacles and share new experiences.

Journeys offer the traveller a chance to learn about themselves and the world around them.

etc etc, as said above you basically write and have an idea or two about journeys you are trying to protray.
Hey are you going to include all the concepts in your introduction, then structure each paragraph with each concept? Or just write about the journey and not necessarily giving the essay a definite structure...

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Aww you found my typo. Well that would really depend for me on exactly what the question asked. But on a whole I go from prescribed text right through to related text and link each one with one central idea about journeys or if needed how different they are but are still the same it really depends what the question is like on the day to how I write.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)