the L word (1 Viewer)

HSC
who watches it?
i own season one haha! and ive watched all of season two.

katherine moennig = <3

seeka_train

HSC
I've watched session 1 & 2. I want to watch three, but it sounds like its going to be real sad though.

HSC
seeka_train said:
I've watched session 1 & 2. I want to watch three, but it sounds like its going to be real sad though.

omg i know!! i heard dana is going to die!! i was like WHAT THE HELL! no!!! dana is awesome!

seeka_train

HSC
Dana's fukin' hot! And so's Alice... mmmm.

I haven't gotten around to actually downloading any of it. I can't really be bothered. I wish that channel 7 would get their act together and start showing season 3 instead since everybody's watched season 2! :mad1:

P.S: Kate Moenning was alright, doesn't she remind you of Meg Ryan? Too bad Shane's not as funny as Alice and Dana!

HSC
seeka_train said:
Dana's fukin' hot! And so's Alice... mmmm.

I haven't gotten around to actually downloading any of it. I can't really be bothered. I wish that channel 7 would get their act together and start showing season 3 instead since everybody's watched season 2! :mad1:

P.S: Kate Moenning was alright, doesn't she remind you of Meg Ryan? Too bad Shane's not as funny as Alice and Dana!
i fucking know aye!. i tend to switch the telly on despite the fact that i have seen season two hahaha.
indeed dana and alice are funny! the episode where they fuck like theres no tomorrow ahhaha then dana's wife to be walks in with her parents ahha.
alice having her hand in the gift bag LMFAO!!!
i love those two! effing beautifull. dammit! why does dana have to die!
apparently she hooks back with lara in season two leaving alice :( and also, alice might be with helena!! omfg? odd. and shane cheats on carmen with that old woman! i forgot her name.. clea's mum? i think.. or i may be wrong.
awwell!! i need to watch season 3 dammit ahhaha.
i need to buy season 2 though. since i have season one lmfao.
i do believe a shop in newtown (sydney) is sells many gay dvd's etc.
queer as folk is also a great series.
by the way. jenny is soo much sexier with short hair >_<

:)

fearless86

HSC
is season 3 even out on dvd? everyone's just downloading it off the net. thought itd be about another year before it comes out dvd.

so true about jenny with short hair. when she first got it cut, i was in such a conflicted state cos i hate her so much...but then was feeling strangely attracted to her with that new haircut...but she is quite pretty.

i reckon shane is as funny as dana and alice. like that time when they were ordering coffee from some place that isnt the Planet and shane gets confused and says to alice 'flavour? in my coffee? what the fucks he talking about?'

and when dana and alice officially hook up and they're driving back and shane's just sitting in the back seat between them smiling and chuckling to herself. so cute.
but yeah- alice is probably the funniest. ahhaa her radio interview voice cracked me up so much.

HSC
fearless86 said:
is season 3 even out on dvd? everyone's just downloading it off the net. thought itd be about another year before it comes out dvd.

so true about jenny with short hair. when she first got it cut, i was in such a conflicted state cos i hate her so much...but then was feeling strangely attracted to her with that new haircut...but she is quite pretty.

i reckon shane is as funny as dana and alice. like that time when they were ordering coffee from some place that isnt the Planet and shane gets confused and says to alice 'flavour? in my coffee? what the fucks he talking about?'

and when dana and alice officially hook up and they're driving back and shane's just sitting in the back seat between them smiling and chuckling to herself. so cute.
but yeah- alice is probably the funniest. ahhaa her radio interview voice cracked me up so much.
LMFAO!! i know ahahha!! shane is adorable! alice's radio is fucking hilarious! hahahah yeah. that coffee thing hahaha. soo funny.
omg. i cannot wait to watch season 3. i really don't want dana to die!! :'(

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
watched season 1, 2 and 3.

season 3 is the saddest. really really sad.
only alice and helena made it watchable.

seeka_train

HSC
Shane's sarcastic funny. Alice is genuinely funny and Dana's just lost (and adorable!!). I love that Shane's practically a psychic. She's too damn experienced. Didn't you guys love the Season 1 episode where they talked about their coming out stories? Shane and that kid in the sandpit? Lol.. the shows too good...

I hated Jenny in the second season. There's only so much you could take. But she seems to have gotten better in the third season. I'm desperately reading all the recaps i could find.

I can't be bothered downloading the episodes. Anyone want to burn me a copy? :uhhuh: :uhhuh:

I can't believe that everyone's leaving the show though!

(TINA'S A BITCH!!!!!)
(and so's Shane come to think about it, but she's forgiven since she's so fine).

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
seeka_train said:
Shane's sarcastic funny. Alice is genuinely funny and Dana's just lost (and adorable!!). I love that Shane's practically a psychic. She's too damn experienced. Didn't you guys love the Season 1 episode where they talked about their coming out stories? Shane and that kid in the sandpit? Lol.. the shows too good...

I hated Jenny in the second season. There's only so much you could take. But she seems to have gotten better in the third season. I'm desperately reading all the recaps i could find.

I can't be bothered downloading the episodes. Anyone want to burn me a copy? :uhhuh: :uhhuh:

I can't believe that everyone's leaving the show though!

(TINA'S A BITCH!!!!!)
(and so's Shane come to think about it, but she's forgiven since she's so fine).
which recap do you read?

seeka_train

HSC
I'm obsessed with Afterellen.com. The writers have a sense of humour, however the L Word recap girl doesn't seem to like the show much anymore (which makes it an entertaining read).

I want to watch Season 3!! :(

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
seeka_train said:
I'm obsessed with Afterellen.com. The writers have a sense of humour, however the L Word recap girl doesn't seem to like the show much anymore (which makes it an entertaining read).

I want to watch Season 3!! :(
yeah, I love afterellen.com recap as well.
hilarious

:( I always delete the episodes I've watched to save disk space. :(

seeka_train

HSC
i wonder when season three comes out on DVD :confused:.

What's your favourite episode from season three.. maybe i'll just download that one and see if it was good enough to entice me to download them all!

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
:( can't exactly remember any episodes. check the afterellen recaps and d/l the one you find interesting.

actually, download the first episode.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)