The Last Holden Monaro (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
good to see the money going to charity..

its pretty low how people are doing fake bids but...

check out the cancled bids sheet :( some people are dickheads bidding stupid amounts on a auction for charity.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
shortygb said:
whoa! thats outrageous...wont they not be happy if hold brings out a new one next year.
That is why they aren't bringing out a new one next year.

7th Sign

HSC

7th Sign

HSC
DaddyK said:
Learn something about car valuation and cars in general before you make a stupid comment.....fuckwit.
Oh I didnt know this thread was about car values?

oh but....

$2100 for that I think your the fuckwit for buying such a POS and trying to take shots at people who have better cars then you.

Whos the fuckwit?

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
lol, your such a faggot you fucking wog wanna be. You havn't even seen my car you wanker. You know nothing yet you make these accusations? Get a life cocksmoker and get back into your car, which is auto - because you can't drive, and go away ffs.

7th Sign

HSC
DaddyK said:
lol, your such a faggot you fucking wog wanna be. You havn't even seen my car you wanker. You know nothing yet you make these accusations? Get a life cocksmoker and get back into your car, which is auto - because you can't drive, and go away ffs.

dont get too angry little boy,

yeah true my car is auto but I also drive a manule on and off.

Doesn't matter if my car is manule or auto it still a million times better then a old school gl pulsar. And I cant drive because I drive a auto wow who is the one making the "accusations", grow up dickhead your not in year 7 any more your payouts are laim as fuck and your a try hard.

I find it soo pitaful that you could even put shit on my car in the past when your car is like A billion times more SHIT...

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
You're both losers. Arguing on the internet is a waste of your miserable lives - even you must have something better to do with your time...

I'd also like to make you aware that if you can't spell, your insults look retarded.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
BAahahahahaha
ur car's auto
lol ur a funny one. i love wogs with exhausts, rims, stock ride hight, an auto

it's the funniest shit ever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)