• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The Last Minute... (2 Viewers)

santaslayer

HSC
Hmmmmmmm.ours is set by the UOW senior accounting lecturer for opur couse......Hema W. (some indian).the name of the practice set is pedal power........LoLz :p, some bike company

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
Thursday: Accounting practice set (approx 50 hours of tedious shit)
I sounds like every University has to do one of these, and you are not exaggerating about the fifty hours needed to complete it either:mad:! That was a pure nightmare:mad:! I have only got ten hours sleep in the last three nights because of that Practise Test! It was due today at 5 p.m. and I finished it at 4 p.m.:D.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Raiks
Heh, I remember that with great fondness.... 96% for that... it did help that I took it to an accountant to do though. :D The amount of people who their sister/brother to do it or a friend who's an accountant to do it was unbelievable.
What a wrought:mad:!

Originally posted by Ribbon
lol, I have a myob assignment due at the end of next week, and a library reserch (easy) assignment that I am getting next monday. I think I might have 1 other take home assignment to do and then thats it for me until the exams :D

Jealous?

You should be by the sound of it :D
I only have three assignments left also. An eBusiness presentation, a Microeconomics presentation and an eBusiness Case Study:D.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Generator
It is always a laugh when someone decides to print off a large pdf just as you are about to use the printer...
i'm glad someone laughs

chookyn

poulet de montagne
HSC
i turned up to CC105 today to discover that we had an assessment due which i'd completely overlooked!

Luckily, today's activity involved going off for an hour to listen to a set radio station and taking notes regarding its structure, target audience, etc.

So i went back to my room and quickly typed up the assessment (which was fortunately only 300 words) whilst listening to the Classical station, then printed out the assignment and went back to hand it in, before discussing the various radio stations that we'd listened to!

so it all turned out very well! that's about as last-minute as i've gotten so far...

Collin

HSC
N/A
At the moment I tend to do everything in the last minute for uni. Not the best idea obviously, but I can't seem to shake off the habit.

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
Countless times now I have finished off lab reports 1hr before they are due. Generally get assignments finished 2-3 days before due date :D

Oh and no assignments left for the rest of semester just a physics quiz in 2 (?) weeks. Woohoo:);)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)