The last week (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
funky_a said:
*sigh* xmas. So far away.. *sniffle*
Yeah and when it comes around, say a few months into it, you'll be like uni *sigh* so far away :eek:

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
can't believe 1st semester is finished tomorrow.
i know nothing :/

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Annegelic said:
lol. i see you're doing well :p
Explains my GPA of 4.5, but hopefully it should raise this semester, unless I screw up my final 3 assessments :rolleyes:

klh

HSC
gpa isnt exactly a great measure....i reckon capre knows more than me since she can explain what critically anylyse means and i cant and i have a gpa of 5.4 so...explains much dud'n't.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
How come everytime stuvac comes around ... I find the playstation and I can't stop playing games???

klh

HSC
at least you get to play in stuvac, my online exam was postponed (webct server went down) so i have it on stuvac week, i reckon thats crap since stuvac is just for that, a vacation!!! not i have to go into uws and do it grrrr.
becasue games are addictive and fun as oppose to a dry long book?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Well, I still have an assignment to do. Thank god webct was down - our lecturer gave us a 24 hour extension :D

I've got to study for two exams though, both of each I am about half a semester behind in work. But I figured that cause they are in late june - I should just play some games :p

klh

HSC
haha, me too, im so bored and lazy (only for today!) im taking a tri pback in time and browsing the old bos stuff..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I might start my assignment tonight - considering its due before Tuesday morning ... but knowing me, I'll be playing the play station all the time :p grr ... and I'll also forget about studying for my exams and then completely screw up my half decent results for this semester!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)