The Love and Relationship Rant Thread (1 Viewer)

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Something happen to you recently in relation to love or friendship, then let it out here.
Someone of the same or opposite sex express there love for you when they know damn well its unrequited, let it out here.
Being ignored by someone you just wish you could call your *friend (where asterix is a wildcard placeholder for words like boy and girl), here let it out.
Nipped the thin skin of the penis shaft or labia while shaving your pubic hair, it goes HERE!
If you have an extremely long and complicated problem with lots of backhistory and boring monotonic details, make your own damn thread :)

Alrighty, seen as though i'll be needing a place to vent and air my hatred of what i've coined the "attractiveness bandwagon effect" I thought i'd start this thread in advance so it can be nice and warm by the time I'll need to use it.

You may notice that you and your have been bolded above. Please don't give stories that "happened to a friend" or "you heard about". It's a rant thread for god sake. There will be no judging or even attempts at resolution, just emotion.

Terms such as "that slut", "some random ass-spankingly hot girl", "the incredible sexy hulk" and "Sarah Foster who lives at 38 Santonia Rd Parksland in the red brick house with the greenish coloured colourbond fence and hair that smells like strawberries" can be used instead of the slave names given to those involved by their parents if you value anonymity. So post away and be merry, or rather hateful and angry. Let it out!!

Oh and to clarify this is aimed at extremely short rants or spur of the moment problems. If it's lenghty and you want to have a long discussion about it then definetly make a thread. And I also suppose it doesn't have to be serious, if you just need to get some random comment out about love or relationships or the ineffectiveness of chloroform when you should be using Rohypnol then you may as well do it here aswell :) Should bring a smile to any angry souls who wonder in.

Last edited:
V

val_dramaqueen

i kinda don't get this thread??... it's like a a thread of every thread in love & relationships...
but i like your style....

so anyway... love sucks and i told a guy to fuck off tonight cause he fucked me around... go team val!

...end of rant...

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
I couldn't agree with you more. But to make that sound more ranty could you change it to "and then butter asked me out, and i was like grrrr i like syrup cause she's better, but then butter was like no my batter's gonna be bitter and then this chick betty came over and slapped her and it was a bad day and i'm so upset and angry that i thought id need to rant."

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Man girls are annoying. I mean the chloroform should work for 3 hours, but 2.30 into it, they start regaining consciousness. Sif do that.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
I'm in a happy enough place right now, socially. Although, I do wish her parents would be a bit more (a lot more) lenient, but that's hardly a rant.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Curse words would make it a rant, and focus on the parents instead of your own happiness. Jesus you people don't know how to have the shits :)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
You should've created this thread earlier, i coulda had something beautiful for ya

V

val_dramaqueen

i don't get this... this is actually pretty pointless.... but that's just me!

rant rant rant

fuck shit slut whore

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
I'm not allowed to have a girlfriend.

The End.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
That hasn't stopped 95% of guys in your situation.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
I know.. my girlfriend is also not allowed to have a boyfriend...

and it's funny because i still met her parents... :D~ and they have no clue... maybe her dad does because he likes to stare at me :(

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
I feel for you though, a relationship where you two can't "go out" is a real bitch.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
lol
i wasn't allowed before, then i fought :D and fought :D and now i've won my priviledge :D except now if i fail my HSC there's a new source of blameage. '-_-

*runs off to study*

HSC
Okay...

There was this guy i liked in yr 10, and everything was strawberries and cream...
Until i found out he had two other girlfriends and then he told me i was ugly and stupid...
And i didn't have a date for my Yr 10 Formal so i didnt go.

*bursts into tears*

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
Before GF

Maths 2u = 89%
Maths 3u = 53%

After GF

Maths 2u = 94%
Maths 3u = 89%

i think it's about time i let my parents know that i got a gf XD~

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
It's not hard as long as at least one of you have some self-control.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
well... i got excellent marks in year 10 when i was with my ex... high distinctions in everything except one. :(

and he got pissed off at me because he didn't get good grades. he didn't even talk to me that day. i asked him what he got and he just gave me a look and walked away '-_-

good riddance :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)