The McDonald's Thread (1 Viewer)

markwashere8

HSC
Ok I Guess I Just Have To Wait.

However today i got an email from Red Rooster saying my application wasnt a sucsess. So i wonder how the Maccas Application is going.

markwashere8

HSC
I think so.

How long did it take them to ask you in for an interview after you applied? you applied online right and wich store do you work at? sorry for all the questions im tryin to get a job there :)

vanessaslam

HSC
Level 5 Maccas at Westfield Parramatta. I got the interview about lets say..5 days after I applied? Then the interview was 3 days later, and the second interview was 5 days later.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Just show them to your manager first before doing that. Really not sure what your shoes look like. I'm not very good with fashion :eek:

vanessaslam

HSC
Oh + how many days after completing the module/quiz do they give you your first shift?

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Mmk, you might get told that heel is too big, but otherwise they look fine to me. They're leather.

After the module... umm... it really depends. It took my store almost a month.

vanessaslam

HSC
Yeah, mum already cut off my resources. I'll be living off $15 for the next few weeks.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
wow thats crazy. I was given three shifts the following week after my module
Yeah, it all really depends on things like how much your store needs new people, the number of other people being recruited, the training manager's time management etc...

vanessaslam

HSC
I got a call on Friday at around lunchtime from a private number, I have a feeling it might have been McDonald's, but since it was private number i didn't call back. First of all, does McDonald's usually have a private number setting, and second, should I call in?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)