The memories (1 Viewer)

jewelofegypt

I don't want to get all sentimental but we have to face it- our school years are coming to an end. You can be anxious about it, cry about it...or how about you laugh about it!!!

For me, the classic memory is our asistant principal (tall, intimidating male) dressing up as Sarah-Marie from Big Brother for our walk-a-thon....PJs, bunny ears, boobs and all....

And then of course there was the thank you speech I had to give at our final debate where i was told by the adjudicator, coach and fellow team mates to sit down and shut up coz i took too bloody long....

What memories will you take away from school....and what would you rather forget?

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
hmmm...i;d always remember one teacher whod dress up as a lady on atheletic and swimming carnivals, and hes jump in the pool or take part in the running or high jump...too bad he left a couple of yrs ago..and now the carnivals were boring..i dont think theres any i'd liek to forget..if so, i'd probably have forgotten them:p

~Dreamer

HSC
memories id rather forget include:
- when i was in year seven and my friend knew where one of our teacher lives, she told where he lives and he verified it, jokingly, i wanted to say i'm goimg to rob u sir" mistakingly came out 'i'm going to rape u sir"....
-my friend almost killing me giving me a lift to school

good memories include teachers shaving head in fund raising event
-MULTICULTURAL DAY(s)
- bilology class. rest case...
- and who went out with whom

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I would like to thank my friends for making me laugh every day because of some new, lame joke we'd pull. *goes off and has a good cry*

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
"memories fade like a dusty window sill"

haha...just put that in since it relates to the thread..Im pretty sure there will be a tissue box going around in our final assembly..must remember to take a camera:p

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
*hands loz a tissue*...we still have a couple of weeks left..enjoy urself:)

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
only 14 days...eh...i thought we had longer..oh yeah, just weekdays:rolleyes::D....the last week is gonna be such a bludge..

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Chand
only 14 days...eh...i thought we had longer..oh yeah, just weekdays:rolleyes::D....the last week is gonna be such a bludge..
I'm not counting weekdays & bludge days in the last week. *sniff*

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
well load up the camera, and get ur yearbook and pens out...:D..the end of our secondary schooling is coming!:p:D

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Chand
well load up the camera, and get ur yearbook and pens out...:D..the end of our secondary schooling is coming!:p:D
Yep, got my camera, got my pens *sniff*

I'll miss my wall too *sniff*

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
where you catch the sun?..mine is the wall outside the library..low and the sun stays at lunch and recess...i wonder if i can sign my name there without anyone noticing...hmm:p

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Ooh, there's an idea!!

In the morning mine is the wall at the lower end of the playground near the science blocks, the sun pelts down there.

Then at lunch it's just this small wall where we all congregate and gossip around.

Memoriiiiiiiiies.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
now you making me feel sad:(...:eek: my baby cousin is in hospital with bronchitis and hes only 7 months!!:(

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Awwwww, I hope he gets better!

I'm glad i'm not in year 7...5 more years i'd die.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
haha...yeah..im so sick of school in the study and work sense...but ive just discovered this yr that some teachers are nice and dont like the work either..:D

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Today in Modern History we got a trip down the park for a "pep" talk. Mmmmmm, sunbaking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)