The Misfits? (1 Viewer)

G

Gavvvvvin

Only dez and robo 18 march at the metro...anyone else goin?...should still be good fun :p

HSC
that kinda sucks .. i honestly don't see why they're still doing it, it's not even the misfits anymore.

urf

Just urf
Green Hell (It's like every hell...but kinda green
HSC
Haha, I think you guys misinterpreted what he said, when he said "Only Dez and Robo" he meant "Jerry Only, Dez and Robo".

Yeah I'll definately be going, I know The Misfits aren't the same since Glenn Danzig left but nonetheless, they still play their old songs, they're like Metallica: while they are out to promote their new stuff, they all know well that their old stuff is what people go to their concerts for, so they mainly focus on that.

urf

Just urf
HSC
I actually didn't mind Graves as a singer (note that I said singer, not songwriter), he's not too bad at singing, though he's not as good as Glenn Danzig. Though I don't really know what to think of Jerry Only doing the singing.

I've already bought the tickets, The Misfits in Australia isn't something that happens very often.

What I'd really like to see is Danzig (the band) in concert, because recently Doyle (the old Misfits guitarist) has been performing old Misfits songs on stage with Glenn, now THAT would be well worth seeing.

Pol Pot

Banned
HSC
N/A
Seriously, how can you have The Misfits without Danzig?

G

Gavvvvvin

I hope they play some graves era songs...walk among us, dust to dust, the shining, american psycho :D

G

Gavvvvvin

Got my ticket today :D

PS Graves owns Danzig!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gavvvvvin

Bullshit. Danzig sounds like a 3rd rate Elvis impersonator.

Graves owned Danzig, and from what I heard tonight, Jerry does a mighty fine job by himself.

Not to mention Danzig is just a cunt.

urf

Just urf
HSC
Seriously, that concert was amazing, Jerry was brilliant.

I'm so jealous of my friend, he got Jerry to sign a bottle of jim beam for him.
Hehe, I was one of the guys fighting over Jerry's torn shirt.

Still annoyed that they didn't play 'Mommy, can I go out and kill tonight'

Last edited:
G

Gavvvvvin

Haha I got my ticket and shirt signed by Jerry and got a photo with him and talked to him a bit after the show :p

Totally awesome how he took the time to sign everyones shit :p

Fuck imagine how good it would have been back in the days with the original members :(

Dez and Robo should fuck off. They didnt put anything into the show and just dont look the part. Bring back doyle with his washboard abs :p

Fuckin robo the cunt to tight to give out his drum sticks so he can keep am and sell em at the merch table

Pissed we didnt get hate breeders, devils whorehouse, children in heat, dudt to dudt :(

Last edited by a moderator:

urf

Just urf
HSC
I don't mind Robo being a member of the band, though I agree he didn't do much, but he was a part of the 80's Misfits, so I got some respect for him. I swear that Dez was just pretending to sing, his voice didn't come out at all, he was a bit of a let down, and his image didn't fit in with the other 2 either.

Still, Jerry was brilliant and still holds the band together...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)