The Morning After (WC2006) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Jimmy_B said:
fifa's fair play award is a crock of shit. in fact you could probably extened that to fifa is a crock of shit. lucky we went through, otherwise we'd be rightfully questioning how two strong teams like australia and uruguay can be pitted against each other while two pretty shite teams in t&t and bahrain be pitted togethor.
I would question it, but it feels better to see uruguay miss out :D :D :D

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
RyddeckerSMP said:
Words do not describe how good it was in that stadium.... It was absolutely brilliant, but my voice is pretty much gone now, which should prove interesting for the formal..

I have been converted to becoming a Harry Kewell fan... he played the greatest game of his life last night... In a team of heroes, he really stood out....
so true...so very true...my voice is goneski...my throat hurts im so tired but dam it was worth it being there...gotta love the chants of U-R-Gay , U-R-Gay :D and booing all through their anthem

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
haha, yeh i think the telegraph had a headline that said something like "Divine Right Denied by Hand of God" :D

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Thats because you get up early in the morning to watch a boring ass match of international rugby league. Actually international rugby league is an oxymoron. And you are a moron.

johnny_87

HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
Thats because you get up early in the morning to watch a boring ass match of international rugby league. Actually international rugby league is an oxymoron. And you are a moron.

HAHAHA! That's gold!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
Any bets on who will be in Australia's group?
australia

Numero Uno said:
meh theres nothin wrong with playing dirty
its the south american way, countries in europe are far worse
but thats what we do even brazil does it to a lesser extent
though it gives us the results , & we need to intemidate our oppenents
so its all good :cool:
dirty play is shit, gamesmanship (by that the diving, the cheap clips, the elbows, off-the-ball incidents, etc) is a load of crap

it's no wonder people regard football as a pussies game, because whenever they turn it on you see a magnificent free-kick, but the reason why was because some fag fell over.

gamesmanship is like FIFAs fair play thing, it's not needed in football because it makes a mockery of the game

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
hey guys continue in the celebrations thread thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)