The MQ BOSers you ran into today... (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
i think it was skittled i saw on monday on a patch of grass near the side of macq theatre but also near the side of c5a :confused: at about 1.45ish, sitting in the sun eating his sandwich....amirite ?

Kegs

HSC
PwarYuex said:
Yes, I do know Ben. We're good mates. :)
Awww... i feel all fuzzy now. Thanks Rob.

bscienceboi said:
Yeah I've been meaning to go to one of Macs film screenings, doing stuff for UNSW FilmSoc at the moment. Thought we were having some get together (UNSW/MAC/UTS; USYD are apparently too good for us), and do some movie trivia.
You should come to our screening this week, it's Look Both Ways, a top Aussie film. And yes, the rumours are all true, we are ment to be holding a cross uni event of trivia and general partying. It will be at UTS, i think. USYD is in on it too, they are just a bit slow.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
i saw lynn yesterday (albeit on sandie's screen) i was like she looks familiar :confused: then i saw a fairy pink star wand thing - GLITTERFAAAIIIRRRRYYYYYY ahahaha
I've seen you in 2D now!

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
*hopeful* said:
i think it was skittled i saw on monday on a patch of grass near the side of macq theatre but also near the side of c5a :confused: at about 1.45ish, sitting in the sun eating his sandwich....amirite ?
I doubt it.... I think we left uni that day at 1.30, because his accounting tutorial finished early.

Oh, and Steve doesnt eat. He just drinks coffee :p

HSC
N/A
lcf said:
i saw lynn yesterday (albeit on sandie's screen) i was like she looks familiar :confused: then i saw a fairy pink star wand thing - GLITTERFAAAIIIRRRRYYYYYY ahahaha
I've seen you in 2D now!
ahaha!

In other news, I met up with Rob, Kegs, Mike and Phil today :) And saw Claire and Dazed in my cul207 lecture :)

Tabris

HSC
I have met the following Boser's

Sweet Lemon
Glitterfairy

I dont think i have met any Boser recently, no one has ID ed me yet apart from the two i have met.

I dont think Macquarie is a small place, must be the stalking...

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
i ran into Julie aka sukiyaki at the city this morning in front of St Andrews Cathedral :)

I felt a bit rejected that you didn't come and have a chat :( lol but thats okay! you looked like u had somewhere to be! :p

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
clairegirl said:
i ran into Julie aka sukiyaki at the city this morning in front of St Andrews Cathedral :)

I felt a bit rejected that you didn't come and have a chat :( lol but thats okay! you looked like u had somewhere to be! :p
OMG sorry anne, me and my friend was running late for something ;____;

Btw you look very hot in that beautiful bubble dress :eek:!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
aww thanx honey :p yeahh i love the dress :D:D i fell in love with it as soon as i tried it on, even though it cost 5 hours of working, i had to get it hehe

and yeah its okay it did look like you had to be somewhere :) u were practically running, where were u off to?? i was just bored ide been waiting for someone in that same spot for over 15 minutes hehe

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You're going to have to explain what a bubble dress is, the only thing that comes to mind is this:

*hopeful*

HSC
^hahaha

this is a bubble dress...theres also bubble skirts
used to be in fashion in the 80's and its back now, its really cute....

observe the bottom bit hence the 'bubble' name

Last edited:

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
clairegirl said:
aww thanx honey :p yeahh i love the dress :D:D i fell in love with it as soon as i tried it on, even though it cost 5 hours of working, i had to get it hehe

and yeah its okay it did look like you had to be somewhere :) u were practically running, where were u off to?? i was just bored ide been waiting for someone in that same spot for over 15 minutes hehe
i cant help ask what brand is it? :eek: 5 hours of work!!! whoa but its so worth it ;)
i had to run help set up for some convention thingy

lol at asylum bubble dress pix

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
AsyLum said:
You're going to have to explain what a bubble dress is, the only thing that comes to mind is this:

lol i want one! it looks fun

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
AsyLum said:
Yeah until a poor animal gets tangled in it and DIES
but how will the animal get tangled if i'm wearing it?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
AsyLum said:

loll Oooooh any girl that wore that would definately be a head turner! hahaha...

lol and any guy who would come across a girl wearing that would have to adjust his pants lol

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
*hopeful* said:
^hahaha

this is a bubble dress...theres also bubble skirts
used to be in fashion in the 80's and its back now, its really cute....

observe the bottom bit hence the 'bubble' name
hopeful wheres ur pic? it disappeared? ehehe

and julie, i dont know what brand it is?? lol im not a brandsgirl lol ...... i got it from Halt though... that place is awsome for dresses :)

yeahh well since im on a part time contract i only get 16 bucks an hour on normal days and 16 x 5 = 80 bucks :p

*hopeful*

HSC
clairegirl said:
hopeful wheres ur pic? it disappeared? ehehe
its there ? it was just a random pic but i like the whole look of it now....i've only got a bubble skirt, looks cute on rather then on a hanger

post a pic of ur dress~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)