The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Ask Jimmy, he goes driving all the time

And nothing wrong with fine young ladies in short shorts!

HSC
N/A
pb said:
btw lol @ glitter's sig... it's sooo true.
I am soooo totally in love my with new sig. Someone posted it up on another forum, and it was one of those funny things you read that actually made me laugh in real life too... so I figured it was my new moral duty to share it with more people :p

I am totally in love with my new avatar too. Isn't Gong Li hot????? (pic from Memoirs of a Geisha, which I just saw for the first time last night on DVD) I am so blown away by the sultryness. It's just amazing. Seriously... for those who haven't watched the film, she puts SO much detail into everything she does, and does some DAMN good fan tricks in the film. It really is, truly, truly amazing, and I can't seem to stop talking about how awesome I think it is :/ Is this what they call obsession? lol!

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
juLnHi said:
omg pb i havent even finished my chocolate crackles yet. i think i'm going to throw them. pity that consider i really wanted to eat them.

:O the peanut ones too? tsk tsk weren't you suppose to stop eating all this sweet stuff?

:D i'm getting a treadmill. looking around for one under $2k and can be able to use for running. suggestions?

speaking of golf it reminds me i need to organise tennis. does anyone know how much it is to 'rent' a tennis court and tennie rackets?
which is why this gut never goes away lol. anyhooz we should go to marconi for tennis. it's not that much there.

Jessica_00

HSC
N/A
Re: The MQ weightloss/marks gain Support Thread!

I'm not that fat, I'm size 12 but I do want to loose 40 Kilos. I think I'll look ike an anorexic if I reach that goal :s

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC

Jessica_00 said:
I'm not that fat, I'm size 12 but I do want to loose 40 Kilos. I think I'll look ike an anorexic if I reach that goal :s
LOL

good to know you girls are still doing what you guys are doing.

I have about a thousand photos from Mexico! i wish i could upload them all! hehe i love mexico.. will make a thread sooner or later :D

Byye guys! Keep up with being healthy !

HSC
N/A

Aaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeee!!! :D

Hope you're having an awesome time in Mexico too!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC

hey clairegirl!! when you get time make a thread, we want to hear and see what you've been doing!

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC

ANNEEEEEEE HELLO
how you being ;) you are missed!
we wanna see photos :D

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A

clairegirl said:
LOL

good to know you girls are still doing what you guys are doing.

I have about a thousand photos from Mexico! i wish i could upload them all! hehe i love mexico.. will make a thread sooner or later :D

Byye guys! Keep up with being healthy !
So Annes in Mexico!!! Thats groovy. I second the 'Mexico'thread idea, i wanna see pictures, goddamit!!!

BTW: Remember to buy one of those wacky Mexican hats!!!

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
guys, i just noticed that we have the most threads/posts compared to any other university! (no doubt thanks to Anne's many wonderful threads :) ).

Wooohoooo! Macquarian all the way!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
hell yeah!

we need more procrastination threads, but holiday procrastination threads. i'll make one, when i think of something mq-related

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
miss_gtr said:
clairegirl! You've totally disappeared! Have you been to Mexico and back? Or still in Mexico? Or havent left for Mexico at all? (haha)
she's in mexico right now, she promised us a picture thread a little earlier in this thread i think

Last edited:

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
glitterfairy said:
*boot*

Uni starts next week :/ Will update this post in sec.
heyy yay this thread needs to be alive.. because im stacking on the kilos (well not really but it feels like it)

I had class in a restauraunt today (yes a class lol.. i love mexico) .. it was all you can eat buffet and i just loveeeeeeee mexican food

so unfair! lol

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
clairegirl said:
heyy yay this thread needs to be alive.. because im stacking on the kilos (well not really but it feels like it)

I had class in a restauraunt today (yes a class lol.. i love mexico) .. it was all you can eat buffet and i just loveeeeeeee mexican food

so unfair! lol
lol. cool. Was it relevant to the unit or was it something the lecturer decided to have? Your uni sounds cool! :p

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
lol. cool. Was it relevant to the unit or was it something the lecturer decided to have? Your uni sounds cool! :p
lol well my teacher is soo funny..

i think she just wanted to smoke during one of our classes so she's like yes lets go to a restauraunt ... (in mexico you can frigen smoke everywhere (except en la classes lol)

but yes she did try and make it relevant lol

HSC
N/A
clairegirl said:

so unfair! lol
I'm pretty sure I've put on a few kilos too. One of my 'sizes' has changed :( Now I have to totally revamp part of my wardrobe! :'( (and by revamp, I mean "get rid of all my existing stuff and fork out much $$$ to get the right size" :'( )

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Sizes on clothes are unreliable. I have several red hot chilli peppers shirts that are all the same size, but some are small and some are medium. They need standardised measures goddamit! (and all the shirts are from the same country btw).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)