The new generation - HSC 2004 (2 Viewers)

AGB

HSC
*shakes fist at skyprn* :vcross:

hehe just kidding ;)

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
well my school didn't offer accelerated courses...so that's my excuse :p

Originally posted by skypryn
are you being truthful pigs? i kinda did cus i used to go to school in adelaide. ill just be 17 when doing hsc
really? i think i was about a month and a half past 17 when i sat for english

bong

HSC
Originally posted by pigs_can_fly
i reckon...oh and did i mention i skipped a year bong? :D:p
dammit yes i know!! imagine if u didnt.. stuck with them hobos the year below us *looks arnd for SBHS 2004* :p

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
lol yeah, but maybe latin might actually scale better this year, and 100 wouldn't be so hard to get :(

bong

HSC
stop whining, only diff between 99.95 and 100 is your picture in the paper, and really... we dont want your pic in the paper :rofl: :p

lol, go repeat a course, then u can shout us all to a round of drinks :D

sugamama

Coldplay Fan
just because your ugly bong

hahah

hughiebear still loves both of you!

walla

Satisfied Customer
HSC
15....16 years doing a subject

pffffttt

trying doing hsc chemistry in a month

that's the sort of shit you don't hear about acceleration programs, they are crap, and our school's 80+ people accelerating will not be benefited by it (except for the likes of smart cookies like AGB) :)

bong

HSC
Originally posted by sugamama
just because your ugly bong

hahah

hughiebear still loves both of you!
man i thought i sensed your stench :p :D

hmm.. i suppose i should put some advice for the 04'ers

dont go the pigs method... not many are as capable as him (yes.. thats a compliment pigs :D),

studying hours and hours on end per night though, is not neccesarily the way to go either, if u can keep up to date, understand the work thats being taught, and complete the assigned work, "study" can be kept to a minimum

keep in mind that there really is not that much time in between assesments, exams, and what-not, and most of the time, you'll find that things examined previously will still be at the top of your mind

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
thanks bong. don't worry you still turn me on ;)
yeah sometimes if i study too hard i find it actually is worse because i forget the things i just learned like 5 hours ago. if i just study for say 3 hours, that way i can remember everything pretty much straight off. what bout summarys? did any of you guys keep ongoing notes/summarys throughout the year or did u just work it out closer to the time of the big quiz. PS, any1 got any tips for a listening task in english, or is it just natural ability?

unmentionable

HSC
Originally posted by skypryn
yeah sometimes if i study too hard i find it actually is worse because i forget the things i just learned like 5 hours ago. if i just study for say 3 hours, that way i can remember everything pretty much straight off.
law of diminishing returns =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)