but more batman is always a good thing
unless arnie is involved

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
bassguy said:
more batman is always a good thing
unless arnie is involved
indeed... heath ledge shall be an interesting choice. should be good to see.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
i really dont think that heath will do a good job...

sorry* heath </3

*only not really

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
... said:
eh, i reckon johhny depp should be in it, instead of him
true.. he'd get paid more than bale lol...
i actually think that depp could pull of a good riddler...?

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I think Christopher Nolan has just made the mistake that will kill the new Batman franchise.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Benny_ said:
I think Christopher Nolan has just made the mistake that will kill the new Batman franchise.
hmmm only time will tell. though ledger has surprised me in the past... i hope he's capable of doing it again..

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
He's too honest looking an actor for the role, that's going to be the hardest thing to overcome. That, and the fact that he's also too brawny for the role.

jebbie

HSC
SiZmOs said:
hmmm only time will tell. though ledger has surprised me in the past... i hope he's capable of doing it again..
yeh but he's always in corny sappy movies. or just downright craps movies. imo

i dont think he will be able to pull it off.

yes johnny is hot. and zany enough to pull it off. but i would hate for him to do this.

johnny in a batman movie? oh dear goodness no

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Hmm, I wonder if people are ever gonna get their lips off Depp's cock for a moment and realise he doesn't have to be cast in EVERY off-centre character going around?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Not the obvious choice, but you didn't see the rehearsal. ( I would think there would be many other choices, but maybe the role sucks so bad that nobody would take it. )

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
GoodToGo said:
Hmm, I wonder if people are ever gonna get their lips off Depp's cock for a moment and realise he doesn't have to be cast in EVERY off-centre character going around?
Quoted for emphasis.

sam04u said:
Not the obvious choice, but you didn't see the rehearsal. ( I would think there would be many other choices, but maybe the role sucks so bad that nobody would take it. )
Yes.. playing the Joker sure killed Jack Nicholson's career didn't it.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Being a bad-guy in a kiddy movie kills a fuck-load of actors careers. Look at joe pesci, he played gangsters in movies and turned famours. Then he played that fuck in home alone, and what happened to him? Since Home-Alone he's been acting on borrowed time.

Maybe the script is a bit shit. I think casting a black guy as joker would stir some controversy crap up, maybe chappelle. (He wouldn't kill the role, he really is a naturally good actor. )

Also, Chappelle is on fire now, it would appeal more to a variety of audiences. (no shit).

Rule 1: Controversy Sells.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Sure, better yet, why not make it a female, black, lesbian joker? They could cast Janet Jackson. /end sarcasm

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I wasn't being sarcastic, It's an actually 'doable' Idea. You're just assuming it wont work because It ruins your little 'profile' of 'Batman' characters. It's not my fault you run around in a batman suit and defend your batman characters so adamantly. It's not like I was saying that batman should get new super-powers, it wouldn't change the story at all. ass-hat.

jebbie

HSC
GoodToGo said:
Why is there such a problem with my appreciating Johnny's hotness?

I clearly stated I didnt think it would be a good choice. he could do it. but hey ANYBODY could actually be put into the role. even a 5 year old who's never acted. its whether or not they would be good/suitable. and i personally dont think that Johnny would be the best joker. Same with Heath.

plus Johnny is a good actor, is good looking, etc. i like him cos of these reasons.. not just because of Captain Jack Sparrow, i personally like him in other roles better.. :\

jebbie

HSC
sam04u said:
Being a bad-guy in a kiddy movie kills a fuck-load of actors careers. Look at joe pesci, he played gangsters in movies and turned famours. Then he played that fuck in home alone, and what happened to him? Since Home-Alone he's been acting on borrowed time.

Maybe the script is a bit shit. I think casting a black guy as joker would stir some controversy crap up, maybe chappelle. (He wouldn't kill the role, he really is a naturally good actor. )

Also, Chappelle is on fire now, it would appeal more to a variety of audiences. (no shit).

Rule 1: Controversy Sells.
"we need something to spice batman movies up to keep up with the times.. i know lets cast a 'black' person..."

sif shove in a token black person. perhaps if it was in the comics.. i think they should at least try to run along with the comic plot line.

and no ive never read the comics. and yes i think black people are awesome actors. and yes im arguing fora arguements sake.

yay fun times

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)