The New Magic Mouse!... woah (1 Viewer)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Apple - Magic Mouse - The world’s first Multi-Touch mouse.

So it's a trackpad on your laptop but now it's in the shape of a mouse? Great work apple, you really must have some smart peeps back at headquarters. I could not and cannot want anything more! -_-

I think it's cool in some ways, but if you wanted all this, you can basically just use a laptop with the same capabilities... The normal mac mouse does just enough.

I can see some use for it when you are really busy or maybe designing something while multitasking, but it's really not essential and the price tag isn't all that enticing...

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I kinda like the idea.

I'm used to this MacBook Pro, and any other laptop doesn't feel quite so easy to use due to the fact that they don't have expose etc... And I miss that easy access to that functionality on Mac desktops.

I guess personal preference comes into play, but I find the gestures so much easier to use than the "conventional" ways.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I just don't think it's the best way to integrate the technology into a normal mouse though. No doubt the hype will catch on and people will like it and other companies will follow suit and copy... as they always do and forever will.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)