The New WRX? (1 Viewer)

Jiga

^

Hahahha Yaris owns a Impreza in terms of looks, maybe a SLIGHT bit of bias? I dont think the Impreza is great looking, but its better then a Yaris. Although I agree the last model and to a lesser extent this one havent been quite the same as ones prior to them, which essentially made the WRX what it is.

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
^

Hahahha Yaris owns a Impreza in terms of looks, maybe a SLIGHT bit of bias? I dont think the Impreza is great looking, but its better then a Yaris. Although I agree the last model and to a lesser extent this one havent been quite the same as ones prior to them, which essentially made the WRX what it is.
lol damn, busted :p I'm way too biased, I love my car!

But seriously, if they had made a sedan as well as the hatch, like they have in the past, I could deal with it because I know the sedan wouldn't be so ugly! Impreza's/WRX's have lost the 'tough' look that made them what they were. They're becoming too Euro. The new Impreza honestly looks like a cross between a Holden Viva and a Mazda 3.

Jiga

Yeah abit of Viva and Mazda in their... but I still think it looks ok (certainly the general Mazda shape isnt a bad one), way better then previous model. Oh and there is a sedan, it comes out next year, tbh I prefer the hatch over it.

For anyone interested, here are the first offical pics of the new STi:

CieL

HSC
Charity F said:
There's kinda actually a really big difference between your pics and Atotoi's at the start. (confused)
Because this thread was started in 2005...... and I guess the pictures were prototypes because it never happened.....

The STi looks way better.. but then again, whatever professional photographers take look better anyway..

The headlights remind me of 07 [Austrlian] Civic headlights

STi's bonnet scoop looks more massive than before.. I've seen birds get caught in the 05 STi's bonnet scoop =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)