• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Nick Valensi/Julian Casablancas Appreciation Initiative (1 Viewer)

TaperJeanGirl

HSC
LISSY I AM HERE!
Now, I feel it is my duty to bring back the Julian love because he is one hot mofo. There can be no arguing about this. Although i know melimoo has her Nick love, and I respect that, Jules is the hottest Stroke boy. And i've seen him in real life and ... mmmm. Needless to say, I can't remember much about the actual concert because all I remember was thinking "I am soo close to Julian right now" Haha
And much love goes out to our 'Little Julian Casablancas" because he will be so hot when he is older (and I saw him today Lissy! And the hair was intact!)
Now, if only we also made a Paul Banks Appreciation Thread (although I'd be the only person in there Im sure...) Hehe, yay for this thread!

TaperJeanGirl

HSC
P.S. Check out my avatar. That's one of my favourite (ie hottest) Julian pics...

TaperJeanGirl

HSC
spin spin sugar (soory, I don't know your name!) I would be forever grateful if you did, because I currently feel a little pervet-ish with my Little Jules infatuation (we think he's in yr 9....)
Hehe, now I will try my hardest to get a pic of him to put up here....

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
yeah, but how are we gonna do that dani?? and it'll have 2 be u taking it this time, because he alreaqdy knows i'm stalking him...or at least he should be suspicious...if not he's terribly dumb. no jules, and no paul banks
NIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!

HSC
i think nick is hotter than julian, but seriously, julian casablancas is the hottest name ever. i'd hit it just for the name.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)