The Night Before An Exam (1 Viewer)

HSC
That's pretty awesome.

Maybe I should have done it considering I didn't get half an hour's worth of sleep this night.

bahhh

HSC
Starcraftmazter, I think you're study patten should involve a zerg rush, just do heaps of little study fast and it'll amass to something really big, then you can rush the exam's defences and finish the exam early-game. As for me, I think of the exam like a giant crab, and to do well you have to hit its weak point for massive damage.

samuel slack

HSC
bahhh said:
Starcraftmazter, I think you're study patten should involve a zerg rush, just do heaps of little study fast and it'll amass to something really big, then you can rush the exam's defences and finish the exam early-game. As for me, I think of the exam like a giant crab, and to do well you have to hit its weak point for massive damage.
This is by far the most useful quote on these forums. This thread should be stickied, just for this golden piece of information. Crab exams ftw.

HSC
bahhh said:
Instant. Win.

And indeed that is what I have been doing :D

Legham

HSC
Starcraftmazter said:
That's pretty awesome.

Maybe I should have done it considering I didn't get half an hour's worth of sleep this night.
Yeah, its way easier to do work at this time of night too.. For me anyways.. Because theres nothing around to distract you.. Not even posts on BoS to reply to!

HSC
Indeed, because after all, BoS is the biggest distraction of all :D

So what do you plan to do for the IPT exam then? Study the night away, sleep the morning until lunch, and then go to school?

Legham

HSC
Starcraftmazter said:
Indeed, because after all, BoS is the biggest distraction of all :D

So what do you plan to do for the IPT exam then? Study the night away, sleep the morning until lunch, and then go to school?
Do you mean Software? I don't do IPT. Yeah, i haven't really thought about that one.. I have extension 1 maths the morning of the day before it, so i'll probably go to sleep after that for a few hours, then just study from like 5 in the arvo until the exam the next day.. Of course, there's major gaps in it.. i can't just study those like 19 hours straight.. gaps for dinner, swimming in the pool, seeing my gf.. crap like that.

The only bad thing about my sleeping patterns is that i have no idea when im going to get tired and it just hits me at once and then im screwed.. I got hit by it at like 5:30 this morning so i had to have a half hour nap before extension 2 maths..

HSC
My mistake, thought you did >_>
But yeh, same principle for software as they're both 2pm exams.

Your sleeping patterns sound interesting heh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)