the NRL (1 Viewer)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Decent players gained?

Eric grothe jnr is the son of the very famous and ledged Eric Grothe, l have to admit when he was at parra before he didn't do anything at all.

Willie Tonga, Daniel Heckenberg, Shayne Dunley and Steve Crouch were absolutly nobodys...they did barely anything and weren't seen in the lineup much either.

In the sunday telegraph today you can see a picture of the five fastest nrl players, Luke Burt (Parramatta) and Scott Donald (ex-parra player - gained all of his experince at parra.

By you saying that we have lost a lot of decent players - its because they have become decent with Brain Smiths coaching - scott donald was a nobody - he came form the cowboys, we took him and look where he is now - Manly would not have wanted him before Brian Smith did work on him.

Can we please stop talking about parra and just league in general now?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
hahah roosters all the way!
i love the glamour boys :)

did you guys hear bout the dogs? all their rookies r in the 7s.
i think this is a pretty smart move (you know, ruins the whole 7s spirit, but no risks on injury..)... what do the rest of you's think?

HSC
N/A
I don't manically support any one team. Go Sharks. Go Dragons. Go Roosters. *throws thousands of different team colour confetti*

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
It was about how good the players are that we have - how much of a change this season will be compared to last year (due to injuries form Hindmarsh, Cayless and Dykes)

Also some brand new training routines...that guy from england is said to be a good catch and Brian Smith is very happy with the team.

We have some new comers from Cowboys (yay) but Brain Smith said he has already noticed a change in their fitness and ball handling skills since they started training.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah i reckon parra will be in the top 8 this year
hahah wanna see them play semi final footy :)

and i want souths to lift their game as well (as least dont be wooden spooners again) :rolleyes:

warren

Originally posted by tooheyz

and i want souths to lift their game as well (as least dont be wooden spooners again) :rolleyes:
hahaha, i think thats asking to much of souths, i think there aim should be to win atleast 4 games this year.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I hate the bulldogs period. Probably because our best friends like them (my families friends) so were always at competition with each other.

And ocnsidering that the eels and the bulldogs have been rivals for years..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)